Selling stuff

Iluvatar

Student Council President
Hello guys.

I'm selling the 2 AoA boxs of Fate Zero because I have the Japanese edition.
I'm not selling-it at insane price like you can see on ebay now, but i'm selling-it for the price I bought-it, aka : 180$ (137£) for box 1, and 165$ (125£) for box 2 because the box have 3 little bumps. :(
I'm living in Belgium so the postage can be a llitle pricy, expect at least, 10-12(£).
I can sell the boxs together or not (I offer the postage if you take the 2 boxs).

SOLD

Last edited:
Selling my Spice and wolf CE from Funimation (only s2 + the artbox).
5£ + shipping.

+ selling the first Your lie in April Box from AL (s1 only + artbox* /!\ the artbox is the fist print run so it's difficult to remove the digipack.
10£ + shipping

SOLD

Last edited:
Selling my Premium edition of Beyond the boundary US edition by Sentai.
-Oav included.
-Condition : like new
-50£ (+ shipping from Belgium)

WRlpGMAl.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:
Updated the price for Beyond the boundary (90£ + shipping)
If I remember correctly @Luna is this not one of your "target"? :D

Last edited:
In a way it is, but it's just a 6.5-7/10 show for me, so I didn't really intend to spend too much on it. ^^;
(Though in case something from my list catches your eye for a trade and it just happens to be candidate for being lead in my shelves, that might be an option, too.)

I've checked your list and exept the ultimate Haruhi set, I d'ont see anything else for me. (Already have or not interested)
Don't know how much your asking for that one.

Eureka seven limited edition by Funimation part 1 & 2 (complete collection)

K8DrfXk.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:
just to confirm it contains both the blu rays and dvds and they are in good condition, if so ill take it :)

just to confirm it contains both the blu rays and dvds and they are in good condition, if so ill take it :)

I'm not the thread owner but I dont think E7 US did combi sets due to the sheer number of discs that would have to be in 1 set. So this would just be the blu-rays I believe. (sorry if I'm out of line speaking here Iluvatar)

I'm not the thread owner but I dont think E7 US did combi sets due to the sheer number of discs that would have to be in 1 set. So this would just be the blu-rays I believe. (sorry if I'm out of line speaking here Iluvatar)
i had to check online because i wasnt sure but from what i have seen it does have a dvd or two

Eureka Seven doesn't have a US combi release and never had. There were separate releases for Blu-ray and DVD. One LE Part 1, a regular Part 1 and 2 (2 does fit in the LE box) and two separate Part 1 & 2 DVD releases. And in 2016 a complete Blu-ray and complete DVD release was done by FUNimation.

Also see the spreadsheet in my signature.

i had to check online because i wasnt sure but from what i have seen it does have a dvd or two

As confirmed by my 2 colleagues, this edition is Blu-ray only.
The only DVD in this set is for the extras (Trailer, crediless Opening/ending, VA interviews, etc.)

As confirmed by my 2 colleagues, this edition is Blu-ray only.
The only DVD in this set is for the extras (Trailer, crediless Opening/ending, VA interviews, etc.)
ill still take it can you just confirm the discs are in good condition :)

Back