Selling stuff

Iluvatar

Student Council President
Hello guys.

I'm selling the 2 AoA boxs of Fate Zero because I have the Japanese edition.
I'm not selling-it at insane price like you can see on ebay now, but i'm selling-it for the price I bought-it, aka : 180$ (137£) for box 1, and 165$ (125£) for box 2 because the box have 3 little bumps. :(
I'm living in Belgium so the postage can be a llitle pricy, expect at least, 10-12(£).
I can sell the boxs together or not (I offer the postage if you take the 2 boxs).

SOLD

Last edited:

Iluvatar

Selling my Spice and wolf CE from Funimation (only s2 + the artbox).
5£ + shipping.

+ selling the first Your lie in April Box from AL (s1 only + artbox* /!\ the artbox is the fist print run so it's difficult to remove the digipack.
10£ + shipping

SOLD

Last edited:

Iluvatar

Selling my Premium edition of Beyond the boundary US edition by Sentai.
-Oav included.
-Condition : like new
-50£ (+ shipping from Belgium)

Last edited:

Iluvatar

Updated the price for Beyond the boundary (90£ + shipping)
If I remember correctly @Luna is this not one of your "target"? :D

Last edited:

Luna

Thousand Master
In a way it is, but it's just a 6.5-7/10 show for me, so I didn't really intend to spend too much on it. ^^;
(Though in case something from my list catches your eye for a trade and it just happens to be candidate for being lead in my shelves, that might be an option, too.)

Iluvatar

I've checked your list and exept the ultimate Haruhi set, I d'ont see anything else for me. (Already have or not interested)
Don't know how much your asking for that one.

Iluvatar

Dropped price : 50£.
Can't believe how hard is it to sell second hand animation.

Last edited:

Iluvatar

Eureka seven limited edition by Funimation part 1 & 2 (complete collection)

SOLD

Last edited:

jordandw94

Completely Average High School Student
just to confirm it contains both the blu rays and dvds and they are in good condition, if so ill take it :)

Lambadelta

Combat Butler
just to confirm it contains both the blu rays and dvds and they are in good condition, if so ill take it :)
I'm not the thread owner but I dont think E7 US did combi sets due to the sheer number of discs that would have to be in 1 set. So this would just be the blu-rays I believe. (sorry if I'm out of line speaking here Iluvatar)

jordandw94

I'm not the thread owner but I dont think E7 US did combi sets due to the sheer number of discs that would have to be in 1 set. So this would just be the blu-rays I believe. (sorry if I'm out of line speaking here Iluvatar)
i had to check online because i wasnt sure but from what i have seen it does have a dvd or two

Stiivun

Thousand Master
Eureka Seven doesn't have a US combi release and never had. There were separate releases for Blu-ray and DVD. One LE Part 1, a regular Part 1 and 2 (2 does fit in the LE box) and two separate Part 1 & 2 DVD releases. And in 2016 a complete Blu-ray and complete DVD release was done by FUNimation.

Also see the spreadsheet in my signature.

Iluvatar

i had to check online because i wasnt sure but from what i have seen it does have a dvd or two
As confirmed by my 2 colleagues, this edition is Blu-ray only.
The only DVD in this set is for the extras (Trailer, crediless Opening/ending, VA interviews, etc.)

jordandw94

As confirmed by my 2 colleagues, this edition is Blu-ray only.
The only DVD in this set is for the extras (Trailer, crediless Opening/ending, VA interviews, etc.)
ill still take it can you just confirm the discs are in good condition :)