Selling A Few Anime

I'm broke else I'd have taken a shot. I'm the guy who bought the full US FLCL collection with the artbox for 99p from Amazon after all :)

I'm broke too, so I can't either. I'm due some money in a few days but there are only 2 left in stock and at that price, I doubt they'll last that long. If it's still there when I can afford it, I'll definitely take a punt.

IncendiaryLemon said:
I'm broke too, so I can't either. I'm due some money in a few days but there are only 2 left in stock and at that price, I doubt they'll last that long. If it's still there when I can afford it, I'll definitely take a punt.

Certainly not quite as good. but there is a marketplace seller on Amazon US who ships from the UK selling the MVM release of the complete collection for $33.24. (about £22). (trying to get my head around that one almost resulted in meltdown http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00MCKN832/ if interested).

By the time amazon adds shipping (it assumes US > UK) you are looking at around £30 but you could always try contacting them to see if they would do anything on the shipping price seeing as they would actually be shipping UK > UK. Of course go for the £14.50 if it's still around.

lelouchnarukami said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep it in mind.

Bakemonogatari is still available, the potential buyer has yet to respond, if you're still interested. :)

Thanks but I'm sure he is interested still but has yet to reply. I'd feel bad if I jumped in and bought it before he got chance to come online or something. First come, first served and all that. I don't have the money anyway, but if the offer is still open when I can afford it and Britguy has changed his mind or hasn't got back to you for a while, I'll let you know.

IncendiaryLemon said:
lelouchnarukami said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep it in mind.

Bakemonogatari is still available, the potential buyer has yet to respond, if you're still interested. :)

Thanks but I'm sure he is interested still but has yet to reply. I'd feel bad if I jumped in and bought it before he got chance to come online or something. First come, first served and all that. I don't have the money anyway, but if the offer is still open when I can afford it and Britguy has changed his mind or hasn't got back to you for a while, I'll let you know.

That's fine, the only reason I said this is because he hasn't responded in 2/3 days now. :)

Oh right, I totally didn't pay attention to the dates. My bad. As I say, if he still hasn't gotten back to you when I can afford it, I'll definitely take it off your hands.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Oh right, I totally didn't pay attention to the dates. My bad. As I say, if he still hasn't gotten back to you when I can afford it, I'll definitely take it off your hands.

That's fine, just PM me (when you can afford it) and I'll let you know. :)

Hey, just wanted to say that I don't think I'm interested in buying Bake any more. The Amazon market has now been pretty much flooded with people selling it for around £15. Buying it used for £25 doesn't make much sense when I can buy it for £15 new. Sorry.

Back