RP!

I'm not sure which ones will end up in it :? Though since we're using paralle universes it shouldn't be that hard to add to it if we really need to

I think it would be best if characters like the ones you mentioned be NPC and be used sparrinly, simply because of power level, plus its more fun to create our own characters anyway :p plus they'll make the story more exciting if they suddenly turn up unexpectedly then vanish again for a while

BlackWolf said:
I'm not sure which ones will end up in it :? Though since we're using paralle universes it shouldn't be that hard to add to it if we really need to

I think it would be best if characters like the ones you mentioned be NPC and be used sparrinly, simply because of power level, plus its more fun to create our own characters anyway :p plus they'll make the story more exciting if they suddenly turn up unexpectedly then vanish again for a while

My thoughts extactly. Kannon characters should be in there as they can make for very fun stories but at the same time I want to be my own character becuase like you said its more fun and they can have what you want them to have :p
Anyway this all depends on what the others involved think as well lol but as for what else. What races are we going to have? That obvoiusly really depends on what worlds we use.

I say, all original characters based on favorite animes would be better, but if you'd like to use cannon characters that's fine.

And wow, this is really cool, so each reality/realm is a different anime world. But, I haven't watched Outlaw Star, so maybe we have to only use animes all of us have seen?

I have a list of series/movie;
_Series~
.Hack//Sign
.Hack//Legend of the Twilight
Afro Samurai
Black Cat
Bleach
Chobits
Chrono Crusade
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note
Dragon Ball Z
Elfen Lied
Full Metal Alechmist
Gantz
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Gunslinger Girl
Haibane-Renmei
Love Hina
Mai-Hime
Monster
School Days
Whistle
Witch Hunter Robin
Yu Yu Hakusho

_Movie~
Akira
Appleseed
Black Jack
Dark Blue
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Full Metal Alchmist: The Conquerer of Shamballa
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell 2
Grave of the Fireflies
Howl's Moving Castle
Karas: The Prophecy
Keke's Delivery Service
Laputa: Castle in the Sky
Memories
Millenium Actress
My Neighbour Totoro
Nausicaa
Only Yesterday
Origin
Paprika
Pom Poko
Porco Rosso
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away
Spriggan
Tekkonkinkreet
The Cat Returns
The Little Norse Prince
Whisper of the Heart

Lol how lame, I thought it has the spoiler tag where it hides it in a box, oh well.

Yeah, so hopefully tomorrow evening we can start if we get this sorted :p.

cardybean said:
I say, all original characters based on favorite animes would be better, but if you'd like to use cannon characters that's fine.

And wow, this is really cool, so each reality/realm is a different anime world. But, I haven't watched Outlaw Star, so maybe we have to only use animes all of us have seen?

I have a list of series/movie;
_Series~
.Hack//Sign
.Hack//Legend of the Twilight
Afro Samurai
Black Cat
Bleach
Chobits
Chrono Crusade
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note
Dragon Ball Z
Elfen Lied
Full Metal Alechmist
Gantz
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Gunslinger Girl
Haibane-Renmei
Love Hina
Mai-Hime
Monster
School Days
Whistle
Witch Hunter Robin
Yu Yu Hakusho

_Movie~
Akira
Appleseed
Black Jack
Dark Blue
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Full Metal Alchmist: The Conquerer of Shamballa
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell 2
Grave of the Fireflies
Howl's Moving Castle
Karas: The Prophecy
Keke's Delivery Service
Laputa: Castle in the Sky
Memories
Millenium Actress
My Neighbour Totoro
Nausicaa
Only Yesterday
Origin
Paprika
Pom Poko
Porco Rosso
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away
Spriggan
Tekkonkinkreet
The Cat Returns
The Little Norse Prince
Whisper of the Heart

Lol how lame, I thought it has the spoiler tag where it hides it in a box, oh well.

Yeah, so hopefully tomorrow evening we can start if we get this sorted :p.

I agree with most of those i've seen.
Although we also have to ask will it work? And whats the limit? I mean we could probably do about 10 worlds. Anymore I think it would be hard to manage seeing as we're probably going to end up adminning this. Especially if we're usuing some original stuff as well.

I think to start with 3 worlds would be ok, we can add more later. And lol I wasn't suggesting using everything xD! I was just showing what I've saw and know lol.

cardybean said:
I think to start with 3 worlds would be ok, we can add more later. And lol I wasn't suggesting using everything xD! I was just showing what I've saw and know lol.

XD yeah

Well maybe we should start with 3 anime worlds and 3 original worlds which makes 6? That way we can all make a world :p *seeing as it seams to be just the 3 of us planning this atm*

Sounds brilliantay :p

Ok, well my next post will be my ideas for my anime and original world.

So everyone can either make anime inspired characters or original, everyone ok with that?

cardybean said:
Sounds brilliantay :p

Ok, well my next post will be my ideas for my anime and original world.

So everyone can either make anime inspired characters or original, everyone ok with that?

Sounds fine to me, better get working on it... *cough* vampires and wolves XD

Okaiii;

My anime world will be one based on Death Note, if anyone hasn't seen Death Note I'll change it though. In it the leaders of the world all posses Death Notes and therefore have complete control over the country, any one steps out of line, scribble scribble, you know what happens next. The setting for this world is also Earth, with fictional world leaders.

My fictional world will be one full of angels and demons. The angels and demons left hell and heaven to fight on earth, in the process they wiped out the human race, and therefore were banished to fight on earth for ETERNITY. lol

This is just a draft, will do them properly later when we make the actual RP thread.

My world is being worked on i'll post it's profile here. Its based on loads of stuff.

Edit: Done! LOL and I've created a race with it as well. I'll post it when everybodyies ready for review by everybody. I think I know what i'm going to be already XD

For an anime inspired realm i was thinking along the lines of Shaman King (but i'll come up with a new one if no one has seen it or read any of the manga)

As for my original world...At the moment its a fantasy style world, and a world i was working on for a story/ game design that never really got any where. In this world there is six clans that govern different regions. The clans draw there name from the five legendary dragons that once ruled the skies, while the sixth one came into being through far sinster means. The clans are Lunar, Gaia, Storm, Ocean, Bone and Metal (names of the clans can use some work :p ) and each member of the clans is granted the power to enhance their body with armour called Drache-Arm that is created from the spirit of their clans dragon.

There is some more info for that world like a short history and legends that exist. I also have a character in mind :wink: (his alias will be the same as my username)

XD i'll post it. *Its kinda long XD I'm used to writing in this level of detail for a Bleach RP i'm on :p*

World: Vampania

Race’s = Humans, Vamolves, other unintelligent animal species.

Vamolves = A subspecies of humans with a twist, they are vampires yet many millennia have passed since they found other ways to quench they’re thirst. They are an enigmatic, intelligent and enlightened race, yet not peaceful. While they do not go looking for war, they often find it since they have discovered the technology to jump worlds. They have the natural ability to turn into wolves at will and the reason for this power is not known. They are the dominant species of Vampania.
The physical profile of a vamolf is simply that of a tall human the average fully grown adult male or female is 6ft and many reach 7ft. They have fangs like all vampires and naturally can be set apart from humans by wolfish eyes. Other than that they vary in appearance as much as people do. The average Vamolf can live for well over 500 years but many in these technologically advanced days make it well passed 1000 years old. Vamolves also age extremely slowly when a Vamolf is 500 he appears about 25 in human looks.

Land = The world is 90% ocean and about the size of earth. There are 3 main continents. One in the far west. One on longitude 0 and one in the far east. Vamolves live on the middle one and in the south is a desert which slowly turns into savannah as you go north until turning into forest slowly becoming more alpine until you reach northern mountains. In the middle of the continent is a huge walled city in which most of the people live. It is hundreds of miles across and extends underground as well and is clean yet cyberpunkish. The city is called “Freedom city.â€

Why don't you just create an RP topic already... That's what I used to do, and I gave up way before you came to this site.

Just create one in the Forum Game section (Or creative Arena)

Back