RP!

cardybean

Student Council President
Right, I RP on a website, however, this website is american; so you can probably understand the bother that the time difference causes (everyone get's on at like 11 UK time...)

I searched the net for days and days! But could only find those lame ones that are like all black with bright yellow, and tbf if I'm going to be looking at something for a long period of time, I need it to be nice on the ol' eye balls.

So, anyone fancy starting an RP? Basically, I was thinking of a Heroes style one, the same style etc, however, with original characters. However, I'm open for suggestions.

Danke muchen!

I hope I get some interest, be bloody well good to RP at NORMAL times, over and out.

Lol. To be honest, I don't bloody know, hmm. Well if you imagine writing a story, and you can do anything in this story, make your own characters, blah blah blah blah, and you feel excited before making it! And when you get down to writing it, it's fun because you're in control of everything, and you can imagine every single you're writing in your own little way.

Well RPing is that, but with more people. It's like the MMORPG version of an RPG.

May have waffled in the first paragraph, but whatever :/.

Whats an RP?
I don't know either, or at least I didn't until I looked at google. Seems its roleplaying on forums, how the hell you do that I don't know, it sounds like ones of those things where you make a story arc and your friend creates the next and your next friend creates the next and so on....creating some random stories. I think, either way its not my thing.

Roadie said:
Whats an RP?
I don't know either, or at least I didn't until I looked at google. Seems its roleplaying on forums, how the hell you do that I don't know, it sounds like ones of those things where you make a story arc and your friend creates the next and your next friend creates the next and so on....creating some random stories. I think, either way its not my thing.

Ah, I see, thanks.
Doesint sound like my thing either.

Not that I have a lot of experience in them, but here an exmaple.

keyboardwarrior1989 posts:

Jim walked into the bar, he was surprised that Tim had left. He had left, to JAPAN. Man... I gotta go there too, he can't stop Kim all by himself; he'll get killed! "I'm outta here!" Jim spat out without realizing.

imuba posts:

Tim had arrived in Japan, he had also found the location of Kim from some 'external sources' of his. He was set--he knew where his target was, and he was close; not long to go. "You won't live to see tomorrow, Kim" he spoke quietly to himself.

Usually people decide on an overall plot too, or there's a GM (game master o: ) that controls it and keeps people in order from like blowing up the earth in one post and stuff.

Meh, I know it sounds really lame, and really 'geeky', but it's fun :p.

Not good enough! :)P)

Meh, I guess I'ma have to make this thread in a different forum to find the few people that actually like RP.

Hmmmz.

That sounds really, really backwards. it's like youre using the old fashioned way of doing it, but without the stats/battles etc.

i used to write stories like this, or "Rping" as they call it. but usually it would be atleast 500 words per post. doing it in a chatlog just seems akward to me.

Good luck...

I made two RP topics in the Forum Game section. I did get some joiners, but they were reluctant to continue the story.

Personally, I would help out with the RP. And if you start a RP topic, I'll join it (providing it's good, neat, with good rules, a story about some demon or sadistic villains who love to torture people or anything good).

Like I said, the members on here aren't interested in RPing. And I can see so much potential from the members here.

I wouldn't mind having a go at it, i've thought about joining some others (like a Mobile Suit Gundam one i found) but i was put off when i realised the games were in full swing i didn't want to intrude and mess things up.

Right, well, 3 people who want to give it a go? Great! 3 regulars is enough for a good RP anyway, umm. Any ideas what we should do? My last was a JP High School, which was actually really popular, surprisingly.

Liiiike, setting, concept, blah blah? 'Cause if it's gonna be successful we need something everybody likes.

cardybean said:
Right, well, 3 people who want to give it a go? Great! 3 regulars is enough for a good RP anyway, umm. Any ideas what we should do? My last was a JP High School, which was actually really popular, surprisingly.

Liiiike, setting, concept, blah blah? 'Cause if it's gonna be successful we need something everybody likes.

Well all the RPs i've been on before have been combat and have either been based on existing anime's or just weird ones where you can be whatever you want and PowerPlaying is totally fine >_> *I think it got to the point where there was a Dalek running around with magical powers :lol: *
But I don't mind if its not combat based. Anything goes :D

Back