ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!!

Paradox295

Pokémon Master
Gurren-Lagann.jpg

So, uh, this show's about this guy. He's pretty awesome, and there's also this kid with him and they're really close and they're like brothers.
Also, with them is this girl with big boobs and another girl who's kinda cute, but they find her in a box for some reason.
Plus there's this whole episode where they're at a hot spring or something. Felt kinda pointless.

But, yeah, what did you guys think of Outlaw Star? :lol:

ROW ROW THIS ANIMES IS DA FINEST EVEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seen gurren largann and its is 1 of the most epic animes ever ever and the hot springs was freakin funny i loved that episode unless you watched the tv version where they blanked that episode with flash backs.

and as for outlaw star iv got it and when i watched it when i was younger it was freakin cool but for some reason i felt something was out of place.

Heh, you missed the joke, animefreak.

See, I was pointing out that the characters in Gurren Lagann and Outlaw Star are really similar. Cowboy Bebop, I'm not so sure.

Related:
Mlmd3.jpg

pULou.jpg

Paradox295 said:
Heh, you missed the joke, animefreak.

See, I was pointing out that the characters in Gurren Lagann and Outlaw Star are really similar. Cowboy Bebop, I'm not so sure.

Related:
Mlmd3.jpg

pULou.jpg
how are they similar, im not being funny about it i just dont get it
oh wait i get it, yh you'll sometimes find animes that can have similarities

animefreak17 said:
Well, they say don't explain the joke, but...

Both Gene and Kamina = The main character. Is just plain awesome.
Both Jim and Simon = Main character's sidekick. Is like a kid brother to Main Character
Both Aisha and Yoko = Hot girl (with big boobs).
Both Melfina and Nia = Cute girl they find in a box.

Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
Well, they say don't explain the joke, but...

Both Gene and Kamina = The main character. Is just plain awesome.
Both Jim and Simon = Main character's sidekick. Is like a kid brother to Main Character
Both Aisha and Yoko = Hot girl (with big boobs).
Both Melfina and Nia = Cute girl they find in a box.
oh yeah i get it but....................that was close i almost gave a way a spoil lol yeah i see but you can find similarities in some animes
sorry guys i just didn't relies thats all

Back