• Motoko

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangaminx

Stand User
This is the sister thread to accomodate the first female character round of "The AnimeUKNews Character Battle 2005"

Please don't complain about the choices, we have tried to include a variety of characters from a variety of genres that both Chomolunga and myself feel have quite a fanbase.

This thread is for the Round 1 battle between Kirika (from Noir) and Motoko (from Ghost In The Shell : Stand Alone Complex). So happy voting as to which of these characters you think should go on to the next round!

The male fight Round 1 voting thread can be found here with a summary of the rules and upcoming battles. Please vote on both fights for this round.

You have a week from now to cast your votes! Please reply as to who you cast your vote for.

Pictures are included here of both the competitors!

Motoko FTW. She's got more skills for crying out loud! She also comes from a futuristic timeline. Also, to back her up, Motoko has a huge squad behind her, plus a team of Tachikomas.
What has Kikara have on her? She's weaker, smaller, less skilled and... well has Mirelle as backup :D

Vote to Motoko from me.

I'm not really fussed on either as there are cooler characters in the anime world.
I vote for Kirika! Only because it was a 50/50 thing. :wink:

That was quite a tough one but I decided to vote Kirika as she is a more mysterious and deep character. Plus she is good with a gun.

i voted for Kirika as she just so cool and has a job i want and she dose it so well. i also like the ways she can use anything to kill anyone.

I'm suprised at how well Kirika is holding up against Motoko, especially since Stand Alone Complex is (righteously) extremely popular, while the equally excellent Noir pretty much divides viewers.

Chomolungma said:
I'm suprised at how well Kirika is holding up against Motoko, especially since Stand Alone Complex is (righteously) extremely popular, while the equally excellent Noir pretty much divides viewers.
If I'd been feeling tactical, I would have voted against Motoko. Though she's the character I know, she isn't necessarily the character I actually like.

I voted Motoko, a) because I've only seen one episode of Noir so far (even though I just got the complete run for six pounds a disc, mwahaha) as I've been too busy watching BGC2040, and b) Because Kirika would have a tricky time catching someone who can jump about fifteen feet into the air...

EDIT: Also, Motoko has a cooler soundtrack. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back