Bleach005.jpg

Aka Onda - REC -
akaonda34gq.png

Rin Asōgi - Mnemosyne -

Jun Fudo - Devilman Lady -
jun.jpg

Kou Shuurei - Saiunkoku Monogatari -
Saiunkoku_Monogatari_Shuurei_Kou.jpg

Nana though I feel it's a bit futile. Here's a pic of her as I am convinced the characters without pics in rounds where most have them get less attention...

R

Rui said:
Nana though I feel it's a bit futile. Here's a pic of her as I am convinced the characters without pics in rounds where most have them get less attention...

R

Ah thanks for adding that, the main problem i have is that i can never find every character a picture. Only reason no sonsaku is there is cause i was trying to avoid anything overly ecchi =p

As for who i'm voting for, i'll vote for any really, bar the bleach characters, i just need good persuasion this time.

Arbalest said:
As for who i'm voting for, i'll vote for any really, bar the bleach characters, i just need good persuasion this time.

I think you should vote for Nana, because even though she's outnumbered already she's had someone make a heartfelt post about how worthy she is. Also she got a special picture.

Also she's not cutesy and would kick any Bleach character's butt if they were real. Probably.

R

Rui said:
Arbalest said:

I think you should vote for Nana, because even though she's outnumbered already she's had someone make a heartfelt post about how worthy she is. Also she got a special picture.

Also she's not cutesy and would kick any Bleach character's butt if they were real. Probably.

R

Sounds good enough to me, i'll vote for Nana Oosaki then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back