Rock Band

Lin

Brigade Leader
Pure awesome, expensive, but pure awesome.

Anyone one else throw down a ton on the Band in a Box pack? The guitar is terrible, but it's good to have a spare to go with my GH2 and GH3 guitars. Plus the high-fret buttons to finger-tap solo on are great fun, but the strum bar just lets the whole thing down.

Song-wise, fantastic selection and it's just great fun to play.

Admittedly, I woulda imported it long ago if EA games were region free on the 360 (like they are on the PS3), but I'm not shelling out on a US 360 just to play the odd EA game here and there.

Plus plus plus....INTERNET JAM SESSIONS OHOHOHO!

I'm always up for a bit o' guitar play, though since I have every instrument, I can fill any spot.

unfortunatly, i have too

and i'm going to make a hole in the floor soon :D

only issue i have is it not recognising some of the drum beats at times

Is your TV sync'd right? Worth trying out.

Though mine is a HD LCD TV and it works best at 0ms offset, so, not alllll TVs have lag.

I bought the game by itself. Already got two guitars, and I don't want the drums so I'm just gonna buy a USB mic when I feel like it.

Ryo Chan said:
you know you use the headset right?
Yeah...I've got the wireless headset though, and it barely registers sound. =(

It felt really weird anyway...I'm used to years of Singstar, and I didn't know what I was meant to be doing with my hands.

After the epic fail that was Guitar Hero 3, I'm looking to this game more as it looks far more interesting/superior/etc. Only downside is I too have no money, guess I'll be buying it in a few months when I save up.

Lupus Inu said:
After the epic fail that was Guitar Hero 3, I'm looking to this game more as it looks far more interesting/superior/etc. Only downside is I too have no money, guess I'll be buying it in a few months when I save up.

:lol: w00t theres 4 of us who cant afford it!!

BlackWolf said:
Or he could wait until the PS2 version comes out...or the Wii version.
The PS2 and Wii versions have no character creator, no band world tour, no online play and no downloadable content (instead 20 song track packs, bang goes choice), it's basically just a slightly jazzed up Guitar Hero which makes the game entirely pointless.

Still want to get the PS2 or Wii version when the game has basically been gutted to fit onto low-end systems? I think not.

mmm, I need to get me a ps3 or 360 then? I've only have a ps2 and a wii.. and I'm not as much of a hardcore gamer as I once was...

I wouldn't bother unless you have friends to play it with a lot, really, it's so much more fun in a group.

If you do have said friend group, get 'em to share the cost of the game/instruments maybe?

Back