Revive the series

Jazz Jackrabbit - how could I forget? EPIC seem to have forgotten about him and started to concentrate on more Unreal things. Either that or completely sold the rights to the company that made the crappy GBA version.

Panzer Dragoon...They need to bring that series back, Orta was amazing but a new Saga like game would be excellent :D oh and a new Guardian Heroes game that isn't advance GH :x

Voddas said:
I NEED MORE MAX PAYNE!!

I loved those games and they totaly have to make at least one more to make it a trilogy. Love getting down in that film noir story. At least there's the film to look forward to.

Agreed I loved the dark feel to the games, and some of the creepy mind twisting levels were great, a third game in the series would be most appreciated

Even though its not exactly dead what with the game only being a year or two old i'd love to see another Okami game. On the PS3 would be great (seeing as its the only next gen console ive got) but hey that game was made for the Wii/DS

Jazz Jackrabbit - how could I forget?
Excellent choice! So much fun on the PC with a Joystick. :D

I'd also like to see further Baldur's Gate adventures programmed in the 'Infinity' game engine. I know BG1 had an expansion, as did BG2, but we need more! That isometric viewpoint really suited the D&D series and I'd like to see more done in this style. This presentation of the game was achieved with the 'Infinity' game engine. Icewind Dale 1 & 2 and Planescape Torment also used 'Infinity'. But alas, IWD 2 was the last to use it that I know of.... :(

The 'modern' 3D offerings (like Neverwinter Nights and other D&D games from different publishers such as Morrowind and Oblivion) are all very well, but I thought the 'Infinity' isometirc viewpoint and gameplay of Baldur's Gate was perfection. :)

minister3333 said:
Jayme said:
minister3333 said:
And on Two player. The levels are so hardcore.

It was rather superb, wasn't it? It was also notable for being the only game EVER that I got to play and enjoy with my sister in 2-player. Naturally, she was the pink bunny rabbit. :D

I prefer Jazz Jackrabbit 2, though it might just be that it was the one I played as a kid. Anyone agree?

Espy said:
minister3333 said:
Jayme said:
minister3333 said:
And on Two player. The levels are so hardcore.

It was rather superb, wasn't it? It was also notable for being the only game EVER that I got to play and enjoy with my sister in 2-player. Naturally, she was the pink bunny rabbit. :D

I prefer Jazz Jackrabbit 2, though it might just be that it was the one I played as a kid. Anyone agree?

Ah, Yes. I rather the second as well. I didn't really play the first much. I was talking about both games before as well.

X-com. :cry: Microprose was making a new one, Alliances, after it branched out to two new genres in a test with Enforcer and Interceptor. Unfortunately I guess with the limited success of the two branches, only popular to X-com fans i'm sure, the budget ran out. Not too long after, the production company stopped making games altogether.

Alliances did look good, going back to it's EUK roots with the old races, but allowing for some diplomatic issues similar to that in Apocalypse but with the alien races themselves. Looked like a combination between X-com and Imperium Galactica, at least in style and theory. As far as I could see, it didn't get very far. There was a scenario and a few screenshots but I don't know how much of the playable game they actually implemented before they shut it down.

Back