Review of "Windows 7"

I got to beta test it and I loved it especially its way of actually being able to play XP programs unlike vista, and yes I have the 64bit version already preodered :)

Lol, skikes, I read that earlier and I thought you were going to post a legitimate review so I thought I'd post the Cracked.com version. Ah well.

The thing that kills me are the comments where some people genuinely don't realise it's a joke.

I am no Windows fan but I have 7 preordered too. It's one of the better products to have come out of Microsoft in recent years so far, from what I saw in the RC version.

R

McIcy said:
I got to beta test it and I loved it especially its way of actually being able to play XP programs unlike vista, and yes I have the 64bit version already preodered :)

You didnt click my link, did you?

And yeah Rui... i read those, it actually made me angry how unbelievably stupid people can be.

yeah i wouldn't mind trying out a version of windows 7. though that description could possible be what it be like after a few weeks down the line

McIcy said:
Word for word. :thumb:

Back