Revelation Films delay releases until 2009

EpicLulz said:
Im beginning to think I should just turn to the "dark side" and download everything illegally.
To be honest, this is the bottom line of all the nonsence. You keep puting up physical walls to geting the stuff and eventualy the middle finger is going to be raised and you'll lose one more set of sales.

Tasker said:
...It's bad enough with the 3 month gap between each volume and now this.
a 7 volume series takes takes 21 months to be released, in other words, it takes about two years... while I don't think they should be releasing too much, I do believe they should review their release policies.

Anyway, in the end I believe I would just keep buying when they are all out.

Just a quick update on this. Mushishi volume 6 is being listed on Amazon.co.uk as being released on 16 Feb 2009. A long wait if this is even accurate...

EpicLulz said:
Why is no1 buying our products when they are behind a brick wall????
ME DON'T KNOW MR REVOLATION, ME GRIM(AnimeCentral)LOCK TRIED TO GIVE ANIME TO PEOPLE OVER AND OVER AND SUCH. ME GRIM(AnimeCenteral)LOCK SMART!

Gawd, now Tsubasa's delayed after I decided to go for it. Makes me feel I should check who's releasing Shana... it's the only new Anime I'm watching that's not been announced as postponed. :x

I like to get the box sets too because of the lower prices but mainly cause of the handy boxes and the extra stuff that's often exclusive. Beez and revelation had a good idea releasing the starter sets to get the boxes and extras but there's still the added cost of buying the disks seperately.

So now the only solution to me seems to be renting until the complete series is available in a box set... but things look bad as to whether I'll ever see the end of Kurau. Especially since my rental place doesn't have volume 4 yet (it's been taken back off the current list to a TBC release date for the second time now) but i've seen it available in the shops.

trumpster said:
Gawd, now Tsubasa's delayed after I decided to go for it. Makes me feel I should check who's releasing Shana... it's the only new Anime I'm watching that's not been announced as postponed. :x
Shana's and MVM title so you should be okay for now... :)

Although Shana Volume 3 has been put back till the 22nd of September...

Nothing to worry about. If it has been reviewed then it will be released. And it has been reviewed on some sites.

trumpster said:
Gawd, now Tsubasa's delayed after I decided to go for it. Makes me feel I should check who's releasing Shana... it's the only new Anime I'm watching that's not been announced as postponed.
Thats a hint, btw. Tsubassa the anime is a trainwreck.

Conan-san said:
trumpster said:
Gawd, now Tsubasa's delayed after I decided to go for it. Makes me feel I should check who's releasing Shana... it's the only new Anime I'm watching that's not been announced as postponed.
Thats a hint, btw. Tsubassa the anime is a trainwreck.
Really? You think the manga is better or you just don't like the story at all? Tis one reason I'm renting new series, I appreciate manga but I'm lazy and hardly have enough time to read it. :p It's always a big debate for me whether to get the anime or the manga, but I usually just continue getting what I did first. Only excellent series like Negima and Chobits can break the norm. Though in both cases, cept for a few adorable scenes in Chobits (Japanese language), the anime still isn't as good.

Back