Redline dvd/blu-ray delayed....

mangaman74

Akatsuki
http://www.uk-anime.net/newsitem/Redlin ... layed.html

Another day, another delay... this time around the victim is Madhouse's hugely anticipated sci-fi racing movie Redline, with distributor Manga Entertainment confirming via their Twitter feed that the film won't make its original September release date.

While a new date for the movie's release on DVD and Blu-Ray is yet to be confirmed, Manga Entertainment are currently expecting mid-October availability of this release - of course, we'll update you as soon as we have a new, solid release date.

More good news from Manga :roll:

1300374273322.jpg

Only recently saw it in the cinema and I'm really looking forward to buying it. But at least it sounds like a month rather than being delayed until next year. So far. They're really having trouble with delays these days.

I wonder if they've been deliberately announcing this stuff early to make importers wait, and now it's coming back around to bite them when they can't produce the goods ^^;

At least it's a less dramatic date slip this time. So long as they don't start turning into MB/Bandai and keep letting it creep.

Worth it for the Gintoki pic.

R

In defence to MangaUK, the dub wasn't finished yet when I talked to Jerome at the Expo, this could mean that the dub still isn't done.

That must be why it keeps getting delayed.

Reevothemusefan said:
In defence to MangaUK, the dub wasn't finished yet when I talked to Jerome at the Expo, this could mean that the dub still isn't done.

How is that defendable? if they're relying on others, then they should wait till the others tell them when they can put a date on it.

Ryo Chan said:
Reevothemusefan said:

How is that defendable? if they're relying on others, then they should wait till the others tell them when they can put a date on it.

The first release date MangaUK were supposed to release this was somewhere in the summer, so pre-orders started to come in. Yet they kept pushing back the date because they knew that the dub wasn't done yet.

What if they got rid of a release date all together and waited? All of us would of been wondering if it got canceled or something.

Please Ryo, not everything is MangaUK's fault.

I'm with Reevo on this one, but it'd context sensitive, the context being that there's problems with getting the dub produced which were unforeseen and therefore a delay has been caused because of it

Back