Recommendable J-RPGs

Sminteresting, I still didn't buy any version of Ni no Kuni so this is tempting.

Might also pick up Black Knight Sword and Game of Thrones out of the other games on sale.

BKS is the only Grasshopper Manufacture I don't own so it seems like a no-brainer to pick it up, Game of Thrones... well, obviously I have read some mixed reviews at best, but I'm too big a fan of the books to just let it slide past me completely.

I'm getting Ni No Kuni for £16.20, Game of Thrones for £9.72, Black Knight Sword for £2.59 and Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls for £2.59. Bargains, the lot of them. Shame the Ni No Kuni file size is 21Gb... :(

HDD space? What is that? XD

I just had to delete some games I won't be playing for a while to make room. 470gb or so HDD doesn't go nearly as far as I'd like it to.

Mutsumi said:
HDD space? What is that? XD

I just had to delete some games I won't be playing for a while to make room. 470gb or so HDD doesn't go nearly as far as I'd like it to.

Think of us poor folk still stuck on 60GB :p

I have to delete a game every time I get a new one.

It's even worse on Vita, 16GB :(

Ni No Kuni for < £20 is a super bargain btw, totally recommended. Stoked that Ico/Colossus are coming to PS+ too.

Back