Recommend a UK anime website...

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Looking around the UK community, there is quite a growing number of quality anime websites appearing in various corners of the web. I'll name one website I think is awesome:

Orient Express: http://www.orient-express.cc/
Nice layout, very good content. The site is perhaps a little thin at the moment, but it really is looking like a website full of great potential.

How about you? Know any websites worth recommending? (You can plug your own site if need be ;) )

Meh, what the hell.

aNIme, my Northern Ireland-based site. As far as I know, the only NI anime site, and one of only about 3 for the entirety of Ireland. Still only come up on page 2 of Google, though.

I don't really know of any other smallish ones; the majority of UK sites (Anime UK News, UK Anime.com, Eye On Anime etc.) are much bigger than mine.

Part of my intention when writing this was to encourage a bit of self-plugging. I think perhaps I should change the title of the thread slightly though :)

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good anime site that offers plenty of screencaps and / or artwork?

I would surf the net myself but I'm lazy. :D

Back