Rate the last anime you watched out of 10

Gun buster and die buster movies and die buster OVAs

To.start the gun buster movie has aged but it has a ok story to it,

But

Die.buster

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE SEE THE INVISABLE ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER I LOVED DIE BUSTER it was made by the same guys who made TTGL and you can tell but there's one problem with this........It's too short and too rushed that's the only problem with it.

Gun buster 7/10
Die buster 9/10

Black lagoon ovas Robertas blood trail

To start off there's a few things I don't like what's in this series *twins* but it has its good parts too

Robertas blood trail

Roberta has returned and this time for revenge and its a wild ride but there are a few problems with it but I tend to.shut up.and enjoy my self

8/10

Another

.....................holy **** I haven't seen something this good since death note.

I'm not going to say something because just in case I give anything away but I suggest this to all of ya it's such a good series, yes it can be a bit clunky but it's a goody

9/10

Crazy shrine maidens

I don't know why unknownfate would want to sell this it's a entertaining show and has a few laughs too I mean it's not ground breaking but it's my type of anime short and sweet with a slice of life and comedy sadly it.didn't finish but the manga is still going,

Story is ok
The charecters are funny
I like the animation

8/10

The boy and I watched Fullmetal Alchemist last month. Like me the first time I watched it, he was disgusted and heartbroken with how the series ended. The Conquerer of Shamballa filled that hole for ma and left me satisfied but the boy still would not accept what happened to the Elrics haha. So yeah he was apprehensive when I shoved on Brotherhood this month. He kinda ignored it when it was fast forwarding through half of the first series in all of like 8 episodes but now he's seen Father, Ling and the story has now set in motion away from the first series, he's getting into it. Brotherhood's ending didnt leave me heartbroken like the first, I was satisfied it, I fear the boy will be left just as scarred this time :p

Hoping to clock it before Chrimbo as I have Shiki Series 1, The World God Only Knows Series 1 & 2 and Paranoia Agent coming my way for Christmas so I'll be having us watch those eventually.

I want Future Diary English Dub!!!! Does anyone know anything about that and when I might be able to see it online to buy please?
I've also been waiting for Durarara!!! English Dub for tiiiiiiime too *sigh* :(

-Danielle- said:
I want Future Diary English Dub!!!! Does anyone know anything about that and when I might be able to see it online to buy please?

Funimation's dub is... rather bad in contrast to the Japanese version but that's just what I heard (especially Yuno's dub which is probably the hardest to pull off).

Maken ki

Flap flap.Flap...............I mean clap clap clap lol

Bravo bravo the fan servies in this is fantastic the girls are awesome
The boobs and panty shots are though the roof. And there's a few surprises in here too. If you love fan servies this is for you 100%.

The animation is brilliant
The story .'..................wait there was a story in this? Lol pretty average
All the characters are likable.

I like the bonus specials where they shown you how to exercise which was awesome. I can't wait to get the second season on DVD

9/10

Genshiken Naidame - A welcome return to the world of Genshiken, loving the new characters as well as the cameos by the original series cast 9/10 - would have been more but 13 episodes just wasn't enough for me, I want more more more

Twilight of The Dark Master
7/10
A strange, but weirdly entertaining OVA.

One of the things that pulled me into liking this is the dark, creepy, unsettling atmosphere. This was really dark and there was nothing cheerful about this at all! So those looking for something atmospheric, you should check this out. I found the concept quite interesting, with Guardians and Demons battling, although i do admit they could have expanded on it. Also the fights, while short, were well executed and animated well.

What stops this from better a better score is that it feels like it should have been a 12 episode series father than a 45 min OVA. Alot of things are not explained and could have been expanded upon. What happened to to the city that killed loads of people?

Overall, i bought this rather cheap (£2 i think) and it is worth a watch if your into atmospheric and horror style anime :)

sanji no 1 said:
Twilight of The Dark Master
7/10
A strange, but weirdly entertaining OVA.

One of the things that pulled me into liking this is the dark, creepy, unsettling atmosphere. This was really dark and there was nothing cheerful about this at all! So those looking for something atmospheric, you should check this out. I found the concept quite interesting, with Guardians and Demons battling, although i do admit they could have expanded on it. Also the fights, while short, were well executed and animated well.

What stops this from better a better score is that it feels like it should have been a 12 episode series father than a 45 min OVA. Alot of things are not explained and could have been expanded upon. What happened to to the city that killed loads of people?

Overall, i bought this rather cheap (£2 i think) and it is worth a watch if your into atmospheric and horror style anime :)
I agree It should of been longer

Guilty Crown Part 1
6/10
A decent, if flawed show.
I have heard so much about this show! From friends, From online reviews, from magazine reviews and so on. At first, all this hype surrounding it made me stay away from it, as i know the hype would of ruined it for me. But i had some spare money and thought "**** it! I'll give it a go" So i bought part 1 on bluray.

One thing i didn't like about this show were the characters. They're all pretty dull. Shu was a whiny, emo character that wouldn't stop moping! I will admit he did have some cool moments, but i still didn't like him. Gai also was kinda lame. He is just your typical tough guy cocky character, it's been done before but better! And Inori was a typical silent/mysterious female character. Oh gee, i haven't seen that done like a 100 f*****g times now. *cough* Rei from Evangelion and Kanade from Angel Beats *cough*. Everyone else are pretty much not worth mentioning. The character development seems really forced at times. An example is when Shu shouts out to some guy hitting on "Inori is my everything" yet he's only known her for like 2 weeks or something. A bit overly dramatic.

While the plot is interesting, it's done poorly and can be really boring at times. Most of the episodes were episodic which made me lose interest quite quickly. I can barely remember what happened in some episodes because not alot happened in them.

There were some things i did like about the show though. The animation was absolutely superb. This anime had a big budget, and it CLEARLY shows. Movement was fluid and smooth, CG was very well done and fit in perfectly and backgrounds were very well detailed. Also the concept of pulling voids from peoples chests, and them being different depending on the person, was pretty cool and original. Lastly the fights were nicely done and fun.

Overall, Guilty Crown is a beautiful anime, but visuals alone can't save this. I didn't like it very much, but i can see why some would like it. It's just not for me.

Key the metal idol

For lain fans this series is a must it's surprisingly good and its got a good mystery to it.

But if I have to complain about any thing it's the ending have a look and you'll see why.

7.5/10

Kyousougiga - Good fun, thought the ending was a little convoluted but overall a really enjoyable series. 8/10

Arpeggio of Blue Steel - Really great show. Hopefully there'll be a second series as apparently there is still a lot of the manga left to adapt. 8/10

Infinite Stratos - Average harem, nothing special about it. Ending felt really weak and I felt Houki came across as totally unlikeable, so couldn't empathise with her during the final episodes. 6/10

Ichi the Killer OVA
?/10
I honestly don't know how to feel about this......But one thing for sure.....This is by far one of the most **** things I've ever seen in my entire life!

I don't even know where to begin with this! The character designs were grotesquely ugly, the animation was incredibly poor and the music was a complete mess!!! But i suppose in a way these work towards it's advantage as i assume it's meant to be like this? I have watched some violent things, but i don't know why this has affected me the most! maybe because i didn't expect it to be this messed up.

overall, if you're a fan of the live action film you'll most likely enjoy this. However, if you're not into violence, STAY AWAY!

Back