Rant time....Naruto style

i am realy into naruto and i admit with all the flash backs during the first 50 something episodes it did get a bit boring but after that it gets realy gripping but you do have to have alot of patients

oh and sasuke is so angsty hes realy needs to get a girl.

p.s extreme kakashi, naruto, rock lee, and shikamaru fan girl

first time commenter here so sorry if i waffle i have watched this program with grate intent and love scince i watched the first episode on live tv over the net i sort out the entire thing and watched this story unfold and have come to realise although i am a fan and will keep watching in the hope they pull back that original charm it had and the capability to work for the across the board aims of the original series 1-20 i thought his ability to learn quick and adapt with a certain battle or conditions would lead him to grate things yet the emphasis on making his life being part of a mission for the village and progress constantly hindered makes me think weather the animators want to hold back on big events and fights for suspense purposes so as not to profile with major amine releases seen before such as dragon ball z a grate piece of animation in its own right. the prolonged suspense i only hope will yield some high class fights the latest big fight i seen was with naruto and saske and i thought it was grate if that is to be the future of this cartoon with battles of intensity like that between powers then i will want more i have read into the future of naruto and the developing talents and some good fights coming up and hope they can move on without wasting alot of episodes on useless side missions

but i think the side missions and such like are what builds it because then you get to see each character progress

dont get me wrong im not saying to get rid of all i have seen too many side missions take a few episodes for a message that could have been passed with one episode

Reno1 - I think i will have to agree with you on this one. side missions always seem to have interesting results. More of Naruto's "What does Sakura see in this (Sasuke) guy" type comments, rivalry and... Naruto making silly mistakes which make you want to laugh at him and cheer with him at the same time!

M.g xx

coolio352k4 said:
Only one full stop, and that was in the middle of the paragraph...
Naruto is easy watching, like all other shounen jump stuff. It doesn't come across as intending to be a work of art, just some quick entertainment. I'm not a big fan of it (seems a bit too superficial to me) but I don't have anything against it.

I started watching Naruto at the same time I started watching Bleach, I stuck with Bleach, great anime with a complex plot and strong emotional characters that are different to any other anime I've ever seen before, with great action scenes almost every episode. Not to mention the decent DUB

But I just couldn't stick with Naruto, I will probably come back to it in the future but it just seems like it is presented in a way that doesn't apeal to me. Ichigo seemed a more relateable character than Naruto (the young Naruto)

I don't know. I loved most of the Naruto episodes, & have seen upto episode 211. Hope to get my hands on the future eps soon.. I can't wait to c what happens to Sasuke...

Unfortunatly, the way Jetix are showing them, ( Show first 25, go back to beginning, show first 50, go back to the beginning, show first 75, go back to the beginning, show first... ), we probably have another 20 years before we get to episode 200. :roll: :cry:

I swear, If I see the Haku story arc one more time.... :evil:

Love Naruto to bits, the manga anyway.

The anime is good but has it's faults I feel. Namely the 3 - 5 minutes of story recap at the start of most episodes, though its no where near as bad as DBZ on this front...

I haven't seen Bleach yet, so can't say anything abt it. But Naruto & DBZ both r Absolutely fab! Has anyone hr seen the Naruto episodes after no. 211??? If u have, pls enlighten me as to what happens after that...

Back