Purely out of bored interest, and not for attention...

Tell me what the problem is, calmly.

• insane; possible future serial killer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • so ronery; needs friendship and love

• i disagree with everyone and think ur a nice guy; one who's misunderstood by the ignorant masses and

• sex pest; should be put on the internet cat girl register

• homophobic; hates queers and doesn't understand that gayness is genetic

• ur misogynistic; hating on womens and needing to prove ur superior

• ur a misanthrope and hate everyone equally

• is too close for comfort with his dog, Princess

• in order to get attention, u try to make urself into something ur not. and you like drama like a pro

• Total voters
Michael+Jackson+Jackson_popcorn.gif

EDIT: Oh btw, I wasn't entirely sure if you played FIFA or not Chaos, but I was just giving examples out.

Lupus said:
Michael+Jackson+Jackson_popcorn.gif

EDIT: Oh btw, I wasn't entirely sure if you played FIFA or not Chaos, but I was just giving examples out.

=) In a way I always find amusing to see how others see me, because msot of the time, it doesn't match my self-image.

CitizenGeek said:
Sorry, just conceding you're an attention-seeker and that people react to your dramatics doesn't just make that okay.

Who cares what makes getting attention okay? All I care about is seeing people talk about me; it's what I live for. Seeing people show their anger at me makes my penis harder (extending it to its full one-inch length.)

CitizenGeek said:
Maybe that's why you don't get along with very many people?

Well, tbh, I think that has more to do with me being an opinionated ********; one who struggles to even befriend a dog that believes herself to be higher than me in the food chain.

CitizenGeek said:
I don't even remember what the 'debates' about FFVII boiled down to

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pCLIg6WT7zM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pCLIg6WT7zM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Does the above help you remember?

As for the likeability thing, you're the person that's seemingly obsessed with being liked.

Considering I go out of my way to insult people and make threads knowing full well an 'ATTENTION SEEKER!' flag could be attached, I don't think you should go down the path of becoming a psychologist.

It honestly doesn't bother me that most people on AUKN think I'm unnecessarily inflammatory and generally dislikable. That's why I carry on behaving as I do; because I don't mind the negative impression I give off when I behave in that way.

When someone puts such effort into explaining themselves, it means they care enough to put in the effort required to do so. If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't even bother explaining. That's just how the human brain works, like.

CitizenGeek said:
"Similar issues"?
But please, make no mistake, I really do not run into the same issues as you do ...

I meant on the internet, which is where we know each other. I don't care if you have young men bending over for you... or, depending on your preferences, you bend over for them in real life. That's neither here nor there, and you shouldn't bring that into the discussion.

Also, drop the 'You shouldn't hate on queers!' whining, you woman. At least act like a man. Do you think you deserve sympathy for convincing yourself you're gay in order to not enter into an incesteous relationship with your (admittedly, quite hot) sister? Please.

Lupus has commented that we appear similar in terms of our actions before, and I agree. We're both opinionated, we both don't stop until we get our 'enemies' against the wall - for differing reasons - and we both never, ever see that we're wrong. We also share bad attitudes; you using a variation of smilies that make everything you type come across in a '****ish smirk' sort of way, and me just beng a general, non-smirking dick. We also both such at 'debating'; and not for a lack of trying.

CitizenGeek said:
I don't know what you look like, but I hope for your sake that you have the perfect body and a handsome face, because your attitude isn't going to get you very far, I'm afraid :]

They do say that opposites attract, and if what you're saying is true, then you want my hairy ********. Just admit and move on; my personality attracts you, for one reason or another, and that's why you cannot resist posting about me whenever you can.

Aironic said:
Also, drop the 'You shouldn't hate on queers!' whining, you woman. At least act like a man. Do you think you deserve sympathy for convincing yourself you're gay in order to not enter into an incesteous relationship with your (admittedly, quite hot) sister? Please.

004.gif

^ I like that Seinfeld looks to see if Bill Murray is as shocked by that statement as he is.

Bill, predictably, remains unfazed.

@Aion,

Clearly, you think you're some kind of badass legend, sticking it to everyone and saying ever-more outrageous things and pretending like you don't care, but you're not ... I think ... actually ... I think you're just a c**t ;] You're a broken person and you're making it impossible to feel sorry for you.

I don't think Aion really gives two tugs of a dead dog's cock what anyone, especially people he does not like, think of him. He is not an idiot either, I just think he feels that he doesn't have to justify to anyone why he is how he is. And to be honest, why should he?

CitizenGeek said:
@Aion,

Clearly, you think you're some kind of badass legend, sticking it to everyone and saying ever-more outrageous things and pretending like you don't care, but you're not ... I think ... actually ... I think you're just a c**t ;] You're a broken person and you're making it impossible to feel sorry for you.

If you hadn't once added me as a friend on MAL after being upset by me, I'd believe you when you try to act like you don't feel strongly for me by keeping my attention thread alive. Hairy men MUST be your cup of tea.

Like has been said to me by many an American: I'm an eternal douchebag. (They love this insult in those parts!) However, I ****** up my life many years before and I'm past the point of caring what my queer twin from an Irish mother thinks of me, one way or the other. Defeatist or not, whatever I do now will lead only to further unhappiness - time is against me. I'm not proud of it, and more often than not I feel like ****, but crying a river about being "broken" ain't gonna help me. If I've already screwed up, I might as well have some fun with threads like this and people like you.

I'd agree with every insult you could throw at me. But it's damn hard to hurt my feelings when I accept it. You're sensitive about your anus because you still feel uneasy about having no apparent desire to pass on your genes the natural way and create another Eva/FFtard, hence you get upset and scream murder, where as I shrug off being helpfully informed what I revealed for free. That be why our 'duels' are never without entertainment.

Going on how you keep coming back to AUKN only to end up arguing in a serious manner and spread your venom, I can only conclude that you, with all your own prior forum issues, are more 'ronrey' than me; desperate for acceptance. Maybe you do have 'friends' in real life, but you don't seem the type who'd be able to form true, lasting bonds; your personality is too much like my own to allow an 'open', truthful relationship. There's a difference between people knowing your name and people knowing you, and only people who know and accept the nameless you can ever be classed as true friends. The 'true' person tends to come out very clearly on the net because of how disconnected e-personas are from everyday, mask-wearing, PC life.

Can we please stop bringing the issue of homosexuality into it as it is not at all relevant to the actual squabble, and is not going to end well if it continues heading this way as a cheap means to be offensive. It is easier to connect with another person if you don't spend half your time telling them the way they think is wrong and nasty at the same time; especially if the focus is on something harmless that the person can't change any more than they can their skin colour. It crosses from a spirited debate into bullying.

This is a gentle hint. Please take the hint. There will not be another.

R

Rui said:
This is a gentle hint. Please take the hint. There will not be another.

R

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/szB7QUXPXqc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/szB7QUXPXqc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If he wants to respond to my thread to have a go at me, I'm going to show my love for him in return. Bait, bite, let go. I'll have you now I was deeply offended by being called a social retard, and told I'm in love with my dog... WHICH ISN'T TRUE!

And, once again, I have nothing against two women having relations, for that is completely normal. I'm not Lesbophobic. In fact, after seeing Geek's picture (with his sister) on more than one occasion, I've questioned my own sexuality.

That avatar of yours it looks oddly familiar, I wander I've seen it before hmmmm

Anyhow I'll go with the option that you'll create a another account in 5 years time, just to induce witty banter with yourself

Ryo Chan said:
Otaku-san said:
That avatar of yours it looks oddly familiar, I wander I've seen it before hmmmm

it's witchblade

probually Chaz that had it XD

well actually I was thinking it was a mimick of my tittymonsteravatar I had. but yeah whichever, however, whatever, whenever, happlyeverafter and so forth

Back