Post your PSN trophy summary

msgeek

Magical Girl
Thought it would be interesting to see where everyone is in terms of trophy counts. I'm very much a casual gamer so don't expect it will be particularly high compared to others here. But seeing as I started the thread... here goes;

K2K050c.jpg

Right, thanks.

u8KfWnT.png

I switched to Playstation late in the last gen so I don't have many trophies. It may be worth posting my Gamerscore too.

DL6p8J8.png

I don't play as many games as I used to either.

I have 311 trophies, 22 Silver/5 Gold. This makes me level 6. Still some way to go before I learn the truth about Xenu.

Level 7 (barely, I think it was on the last trophy or the one before that I went up to level 7)
Trophies 299
Bronze 248
Silver 41
Gold 8
Platinum 2

That's since I "jumped ship" at Xmas. I still have a shaky relationship with Sony but they also release a lot of things that I like.

Apparently my Gamerscore is 61,085. That sounds kind of higher than I'd expect but I guess that's probably less than 10,000 a year so maybe it's not so bad.

I guess gaming is my primary hobby, although I don't spend quite as much time on it as I used to since I haven't really had a suitable gaming PC for a while now. I only started anime a few years ago and that has eaten into my gaming time quite a bit too.

Currently level 5 with 73% towards level 6. Not bad considering I've only been a Playstation player since last summer!

Trophies 173
Bronze 144
Silver 20
Gold 9
Platinum 0

I'm not someone who hunts out trophies for every game, but if it's a game I enjoy and the trophies seem easy enough to get then I'll do my best to obtain them. I do like achievements :)

I joined PlayStation just as the PS4 was about to get released. It's an odd timing but I did have other consoles before it.

YISckDDh.png

I should be Level 11 by now, at least 2 KHIIFM trophies and 1 ToHR trophy has not been added to the current update.

Feel free to check out my TrueTrophies page.

And since someone mentioned gamerscore:

RRIqduJh.png

I also happen to have a TrueAchievements page.

jonno394.png

PSN profiles allows you to check awesome stats like this. December 2013-October 2014 without a single trophy. my PS3 died and I didn't buy a PS4 until the end of Sept 2014.

Hq29CGZ.png

I would be interested to see what these counting stats would have been like for me if they'd had them during my childhood. Four and six thousand trophies seems totally insane, but maybe I would have something similar looking for the C64 or Amiga 1200.

ilmaestro said:
I would be interested to see what these counting stats would have been like for me if they'd had them during my childhood. Four and six thousand trophies seems totally insane, but maybe I would have something similar looking for the C64 or Amiga 1200.
I'd love to have an award for successfully using the spring trap to send the opposing spy through four rooms. Could also have a "sore loser" award for digging a pit trap on the submarine hatch.

I wonder if anyone has any idea what I'm talking about.

I've always been a sucker for a list, which makes it surprising that I never took much interest in PSN trophies, hence this pathetic score after a whole three years:
psn_zpsdcrrakdq.jpg

I've no idea why it says the last game played was Ni No Kuni, I finished playing that a few months ago :?

Weirdly, despite never having much interest in trophies I've always made a real effort to accrue achievements on my 360 over the last five years:
xbox_zpslh0os1tr.jpg

Smeelia said:
ilmaestro said:
I'd love to have an award for successfully using the spring trap to send the opposing spy through four rooms. Could also have a "sore loser" award for digging a pit trap on the submarine hatch.

I wonder if anyone has any idea what I'm talking about.
:lol: Spy vs Spy was on the covertape of one of the first issues of Zzap!64 that I bought for myself.

Back