Pokémon Black 2/White 2

Not sure. I mean, they kept the Village Bridge theme intact, but that wasn't as prominent as the Dogars theme. Wouldn't surprise me if Masuda made versions for all the major languages though.

Also, we FINALLY get a reward for completing the National Pokédex - an item that makes it easier to find Shiny Pokémon (it's not like there are two given away in the game anyway).

Joshawott said:
Also, we FINALLY get a reward for completing the National Pokédex - an item that makes it easier to find Shiny Pokémon (it's not like there are two given away in the game anyway).

Awesome, though with my luck I probably won't find one even with the item. I'm quite happy with what the shinys are as they are my favourite type.

Seems that Black & White 2 now has a UK release date of the 12th of October, a lot earlier than i expected i have to say. Was kinda expecting at least november/december for some reason.

Source

I expected they would be released in mid-October.

Also, the Virbank Gym episode airs in America on the 20th. They always tie the anime into the games (America is getting the game on the 7th).

Back