Podcast presenters!

Ha, no, by "skype call" I mean some unfiltered, unedited skype call. I mean, it can be uploaded elsewhere if you want to trim it down if you wish. In my mind, these were all unaired pilots so all the conversation points and discussion can indeed be brought up again (into the real canon!) at a later date.

Why doesn't somebody add all the hours of anime chats we all did and cut them down so it doesn't go off topic and just get the presenters to say a little segment at the start saying something akin to "this is the discussion of the general anime fans of AUKN" if done properly you could have 2/3 podcasts right there.

Jaymii said:
Ha, no, by "skype call" I mean some unfiltered, unedited skype call. I mean, it can be uploaded elsewhere if you want to trim it down if you wish. In my mind, these were all unaired pilots so all the conversation points and discussion can indeed be brought up again (into the real canon!) at a later date.

your call, I was just offering a hand

Hi hi, just got back into the UK this morning. I'm gonna try and push to get in this evening, even if it's just for a chat about what we should plan. Brother finishes work about 6, so if i nick his computer for about 8ish maybe, we can get an hour in to discuss out plans. From then, we can get something rolling. Just bare with me if i suddenly fall asleep mid-way, i'm still to be hit by jet-lag, hah.

Bless your cotton socks. That's some hardcore endurance there with the travelling-straight-into-skype-chat thing. Okey dokey, I look forward to it about 8pm then. Just give us a message if your plans change.

Just an update, i'll be running about 15-20 minutes later, but i'll still be available. Just sorting out a couple of bits first off.

Just a quick message for anyone who sees no activity in this thread for ages and wonders why: discussions were had, date for initial recording has been set, and we're all now just preparing for it. Presumably any further updates will henceforth come through more official channels.

Yaaaaaay!!! The podcast has launched! Thanks for all the hard work, Jamie, it sounds great. And I like the theme muchly (although, Professor Irony will be gutted about the lack of Fist of the North Star).

view_10439_1_1295169376.jpg

Oh, and fun fact: I only found out quite recently, but Earthsea has one of the unlikeliest champions imaginable - Mark Kermode.

Professor Irony said:
view_10439_1_1295169376.jpg

Oh, and fun fact: I only found out quite recently, but Earthsea has one of the unlikeliest champions imaginable - Mark Kermode.

I love those eyebrows.....so, so manly.....

As for Mark Kermode championing Earthsea, PAH I say. He obviously doesn't know his jibbly and jubblies from his Ghiblis. I'll be sure to give him what for next time I see him down at the Phoenix.

I'm a little late to the party, but if you ever want a guest/extra body for a chat I'd always be up for it as long as it's not a time/date I'm stuck at work. I can imagine it'd be a lot of fun, especially if we were prewarned on the subject matter so we could rewatch relevant shows etc before hand.

My skype is the same as my forum name :)

Back