Man knowing the Fortune Street game has like next to no chance ever coming out in English saddens me.

The new Musuo game is abit disappointing. We've been spoiled with Anime themed entries and I was hoping for a new one, guess Berserk fills that roll right now.

I'll probably check out the Musou title and I'm always in for Danganronpa.

(Tragically would love to play the new Joysound too but it's probably riddled with region locking issues.)

R

*I'll post more updates from TGS later today*

First major news is that Bandai Namco will be bringing Digimon World: New Order to the West for PlayStation 4 (no Vita).

The news is a bit muffled at the moment but it looks like a physical release is planned for Europe while its digital only for North America. In addition the voice-over is Japanese but the subtitle support is English, French, German, Spanish and Italian. The release date for the game is early 2017.

*I'll post more updates from TGS later today*

First major news is that Bandai Namco will be bringing Digimon World: New Order to the West for PlayStation 4 (no Vita).

The news is a bit muffled at the moment but it looks like a physical release is planned for Europe while its digital only for North America. In addition the voice-over is Japanese but the subtitle support is English, French, German, Spanish and Italian. The release date for the game is early 2017.

It's coming for Vita but it's digital only.

Edit: It was a mistake on Bandai Namco's part, it's not coming to Vita at all :(

Last edited:
Better late than never, here's a bunch of TGS trailers.

Capcom
Koei Tecmo
Spike Chunsoft
Square Enix

Damn that FFXV trailer really looks a lot better than I remember, now I'm wondering if they have cleaned up the games visuals in general (that's what the delay is for, right?), or was it running on a PS4 Pro? Which has just made me think every time I see a trailer I'm gonna wonder if it's running on a Ps4 or PS4 Pro lol.

Anyway, FF XII HD looks sweet and I can't wait to re-play it, NieR is just Hnnnnng (watched a game play session earlier, looks so good). Nioh looks fantastic, I didn't get a chance to play the demo but I've seen enough to know I want it (another game that has me wondering if that was the Pro version), I'll also most likely buy all the musou games as they're my crack. RE7 looks...uh.......interesting? the bit at the dinner table is hilarious, kinda want see it in VR lol Will 100% pick up Danganronpa V3 too, actually I'll probably pick up all the games Grav posted the trailers for above :/ I need another hobby lol.

Last edited:
Back