Persona 4 Arena Release Information

The much-delayed release of Persona 4 Arena is approaching we have had a few details as to what will be in the pack so far but today a video of the unboxing of the limited edition was released. Check out what the limited edition will contain.

This edition of the game will be available from the Zen Store priced at £59.99. If you order you will get items including a tote bag, jigsaw puzzle, badges, key rings, digital fan artwork and a soundtrack as well as the game. Check out the video beneath for a better of what is on offer.

While this video shows the PS3 version, all Persona 4 pre-orders come with the soundtrack and digital fan artwork. 

I'm actually quite happy that this fighter is with Arc System Works, as I'm a fan of the Guilty Gear fighting engine. Not given Blazblue a proper chance, as I spent 1hr with the tutorial and one match... and snuffed it bad.

Probably pre-order the regular, as I just saw the LE version - I mean... I'm not gonna clean up the mess puzzles make, and WHAT'S WITH THE SMILEY FACE BADGE?! THAT'S LE WORTHY, BEING AS COMMON AS ANY BADGE IN THE WORLD? Yeesh... And the bag's not my style, but kudos for trying.

ZenJokers_zpsf7509f0b.jpg

Nice try Zen.

Re: Persona 4 Arena Limited Edition Unboxing

Lawrence said:
Apparently you can get the soundtrack on a yellow 12"vinyl if you pre-order with Game. Personally, I'd be interested in buying, if only for that.
IT'S NOT THE SOUNDTRACK!!! Why do people keep thinking it is!?
It's the same 6 track remix CD that came with the US release. Has a remix for 'The Ultimate' and some character themes.
Also this new Limited edition is even more of a waste of money than the already year only full priced game on it's own. Price gouging with other store exclusives is even more insulting.

Posting this again because I can.
ZenJokers_zpsf7509f0b.jpg

Back