Passed my driving test!!

Charter_Mage said:
Congrats.
I still need to actually start my driving lessons

I started driving lessons a while ago but driving bored me so I just up and quited it. I even bought a car for when I passed my test :lol:

Only your forth time? You obviously weren't trying to fail hard enough :lol:

Nah, Congrates Man, it took me double figures before I could Say I Passed

thekendyman said:

Its harder than you think isnt it.. especially once the nerves kick in.

I advise mock tests, they help LOADS, I failed 3 mock tests with my instructor and then breezed my first official test on the day. Grats on the pass, I advise a car with power steering :p learning in a car with it and then buying one without it isn't fun.

congrats
man i wished me folks would stop pestering me about starting lessons and stuffs...i know it will be usefull at the end of the day, but i just so don't wanna drive -_-

Ninja Boy! said:
congrats
man i wished me folks would stop pestering me about starting lessons and stuffs...i know it will be usefull at the end of the day, but i just so don't wanna drive -_-

Wai? ;d

Congratulations! If it makes you feel any better I passed on my fifth attempt!

To answer Hyaku's quesiotn: driving is expensive, occasionally stressful and potentially harmful to the environment. It's also very, very, handy if you live in the middle of nowhere!

Martin said:

To answer Hyaku's quesiotn: driving is expensive, occasionally stressful and potentially harmful to the environment. It's also very, very, handy if you live in the middle of nowhere!

Nowadays, efficiency definitly triumphs over expenditure.

Martin said:

I have just moved to the middle of nowhere, so I had 2 main reasons I wanted to pass it, it was costing a fortune and I couldnt go anywhere at all without my parents help.

Xelis said:
thekendyman said:

Its harder than you think isnt it.. especially once the nerves kick in.
I was nervous before I did it but during it I was calm. Yes, I'm weird. Passed first time with 10 minors.

Congrats dude. Passing your driving test is one of the best feelings ever.

Congratulations Xelis on passing your test!

i'm yet to actually start my tests, its never really been something i have planned to do as yet. Everywhere i need to go is accessible by bus or by me parents taking me there so i don't really need it yet heh. maybe when i move away later i might consider it.

Back