Panty and Stocking discs may be defective...

Rui said:
Completely sucks that there is no recall though yet as it's just going to cause more annoyance everywhere when people who don't monitor UK news get stuck with the faulty version down the line.
Especially in the case of a series like this which is, I assume, getting marketed towards/expecting to see sales in a more casual section of the market, as well as existing anime fans.

--

Shiroi Hane: Very good, lol.

I popped into my HMV yesterday once more hoping they'd put Monday's releases out early again.(no luck)

I also mentioned to the clerk that these discs were defective and they might want to check the situation, I don't any issues with Anime/Manga buying anymore but it's kinda a pain to be asked twice for the title of a show like this :)

Animefreak17 said:
It seems only eps 11 and 12 are 30 secs off but 13 seems to be fine

Hang on, you have a defective version of a defective disc? (technically less defective tho I guess)

animefreak17 said:
It seems only 11 and 12 is defective on mine but 13 is ok I think

Still it's a funny messed up series
Wasn't 13 supposed to have a post credits scene? Does yours have that?

Joshawott said:
animefreak17 said:
It seems only 11 and 12 is defective on mine but 13 is ok I think

Still it's a funny messed up series
Wasn't 13 supposed to have a post credits scene? Does yours have that?

Yea but I didn't get the to the en............. Oh yeah but at least saw th LE last bit of the ep, still I'm going to return my copy

Just watched mine, great series probably the funniest series i watched all year. but its defiantly very annoying how episode 11,12 & 13 cut short, will be sending mine back reordering when sorted.

Instead of a replacement, British customers should request that Manga commissions a variation on the theme. Indeed, a localised pastiche could attract broader audiences.

rYGAg.jpg

Back