Outlaw Animations

Havint aniimated in a while thanks to a problem with my computer, but I got it working and thought Id try another hand, this time with slimmer lines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBT4VmIpSRo

Oh and on another note, I didint get the animation course I wanted thanks to a completely silly mistake I made during the application process.

So itll hopefully be next year, though tbh I feel courses like these arent neccesary as long as you have the portfolio to back you up, and thats what I plan to build.

Now, back to my RSOM^^[/url]

That's excellent! The animation is smooth and consistent, you should definitely try for that course. You've got some good skills there.

hey mate, just checked all the stuff you did and it's fun to notice that you're getting better. Keep the good work man!

It's really fantastic to be able to watch your progression. The last hand one reminds me of the Take on Me video by Ah-Ha. :p

Sy said:
It's really fantastic to be able to watch your progression. The last hand one reminds me of the Take on Me video by Ah-Ha. :p
Now that you mention... an also, that video was supposedly a nice piece of animation back then...

Regardless of image quality the animation is as fluid as ever. You should really take this somewhere, I look forward to seeing more :)

Wildcard said:
Regardless of image quality the animation is as fluid as ever. You should really take this somewhere, I look forward to seeing more :)

Thanks so much Wild, usually I just animate from my head but I put a bit more research into this one.

And dont worry I have big plans. lol

A couple of my recent tests, a 2nd run where I tried to make the feet hitting the ground have a bit more noticeable impact, though I think I have overexagerated the ascent a bit.

And the 2nd is your classic ball bounce, done in flash this time, man I so annoyed right now, I have a new animation all ready to go, keyed out on paper, but my frikin tablet went and broke.........have to wait a while before I can get a new one:(

But itll be worth the wait :p

<object width="425" height="344"><p...e" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><p...e" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The first video with the run may be exaggerated a little, but that's one of the benefits of animation to be honest - looks like the the character is skipping along in a happy mood.

The ball bounce is convincingly animated too, so all good :) Looking forward to your next animation.

Back