Outlaw Animations

Pomtry said:
Great work how long did that take to do?

Thanks.Appreciate it. :wink:
Probably took me about 2 and a half days doing it on and off, a lot of frames went into this thing, but Im working on one now that Im hoping to reach five minutes with and lots more frames.
Great fun. :lol:

Outlawstar said:
Pomtry said:
Great work how long did that take to do?

Thanks.Appreciate it. :wink:
Probably took me about 2 and a half days doing it on and off, a lot of frames went into this thing, but Im working on one now that Im hoping to reach five minutes with and lots more frames.
Great fun. :lol:

I start doing all this kind of stuff in college soon so just wondering how much of my day this is going to take up :p

Oh cool, Im doing an art and graphic design 1 year course now as I feel I need to improve my all round drawing skills, but then Im doing a four year course in animation.Cant wait.

Ill look forward to seeing your works.

Outlawstar said:
Oh cool, Im doing an art and graphic design 1 year course now as I feel I need to improve my all round drawing skills, but then Im doing a four year course in animation.Cant wait.

Another 5years of work for ye I feel for ye i have to do the same :x " years doing an interactive media cours then 3 years doing a games designer course :lol:

Pomtry said:
Outlawstar said:

Another 5years of work for ye I feel for ye i have to do the same :x " years doing an interactive media cours then 3 years doing a games designer course :lol:

Whoa sounds tough.
And it is hard work but a hell of a lot of fun when its exactly what you want to do.

Back