One Punch Man rumoured to be delayed until Winter 2020 (UPDATE: Now April 2019)

Activate Prick Mode: Good One Punch Man was terrible and not the least bit funny, the longer it stays away the better!!

Activate Nice Mode: Though that sucks for the massive majority that enjoyed the show. Waiting for Attack on titan S2 was killer, so yeah thats a bummer the show is being delayed for potentially that long.

So it seems 'straw-hatting' isn't stopping in the UK community anytime soon.

My hope is that maybe, just maybe , they'll have the episodes on Netflix a week after the US broadcast like a lot of international show are doing in lieu of TV. That would certainly earn Netflix some points around here.

So it seems 'straw-hatting' isn't stopping in the UK community anytime soon.

My hope is that maybe, just maybe , they'll have the episodes on Netflix a week after the US broadcast like a lot of international show are doing in lieu of TV. That would certainly earn Netflix some points around here.

Straw Hatting?

That reminds me, One Punch Man is in a unique licensing situation. Viz Media have the series which is fine as it is, but in recent events they have omitted some shows for the UK in terms of streaming. Infini-T Force is Hulu only and Captain Tsubasa is TV only.

We got JoJo at least but One Punch Man's first season was through Daisuki and now it's no longer available outside of that one Netflix catalogue addition. Season 2 could literally be anywhere at this point, and I would not be surprised if it ends up on a non-Crunchyroll service.

That reminds me, One Punch Man is in a unique licensing situation. Viz Media have the series which is fine as it is, but in recent events they have omitted some shows for the UK in terms of streaming. Infini-T Force is Hulu only and Captain Tsubasa is TV only.

We got JoJo at least but One Punch Man's first season was through Daisuki and now it's no longer available outside of that one Netflix catalogue addition. Season 2 could literally be anywhere at this point, and I would not be surprised if it ends up on a non-Crunchyroll service.

I recall reading that acquired the master license for practically everywhere EXCEPT here?

I recall reading that acquired the master license for practically everywhere EXCEPT here?
It's been a while since I last read the announcement stuff but I think Season 2 is just US & Canada this time around. Someone can correct me on this if they already know the answer.

Why should piracy be stopped though? It's a service problem. One of the few companies that got this is Fakku and they're doing quite well compared to it's competitors. Sorry for going offtopic a bit.

As for OPM well if it's true that rather sucks but if its a 2 cour season then I can deal with it lol.

It's been a while since I last read the announcement stuff but I think Season 2 is just US & Canada this time around. Someone can correct me on this if they already know the answer.

Found it here

North America, Latin America, Oceania... not us.

Seems odd that this would be arranged if the series really is so far off?

Why should piracy be stopped though? It's a service problem. One of the few companies that got this is Fakku and they're doing quite well compared to it's competitors. Sorry for going offtopic a bit.

As for OPM well if it's true that rather sucks but if its a 2 cour season then I can deal with it lol.

I'm not saying 'stopped' because you can't really without the use of a totalitarian police state (and even then). But these companies could do more to de-incentivise it such as better release dates and pricing.

I'm not saying 'stopped' because you can't really without the use of a totalitarian police state (and even then). But these companies could do more to de-incentivise it such as better release dates and pricing.
Ah I kinda read your post as "you must support the industry no matter how bad a product is" so nevermind my previous post we both have the same mindset :p

Back