"One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP" 3DS Game out in N

I wonder, if these games sell well (they probably won't even make it on the 3DS chart, never mind all format, considering what's due out then), maybe Manga UK might take the plunge and license the anime xD

Ryu Shoji said:
I wonder, if these games sell well (they probably won't even make it on the 3DS chart, never mind all format, considering what's due out then), maybe Manga UK might take the plunge and license the anime :D

Well they have to go through several clearances (As in Toei, Funimation and that french company are cool with it) before that becomes a possibility.

I'm gonna have to buy a 3ds for this since i waited to see if the price for the wii version would go down but sadly that never happened :(

Reevothemusefan said:
I already have One Piece Unlimited Cruise part 1 on the Wii, so if this is the whole game then it's good news indeed.
It's Part 1 and Part 2, with 6 new characters (including 1 original character).

revertedtozero said:
Ryu Shoji said:
I wonder, if these games sell well (they probably won't even make it on the 3DS chart, never mind all format, considering what's due out then), maybe Manga UK might take the plunge and license the anime :D

Well they have to go through several clearances (As in Toei, Funimation and that french company are cool with it) before that becomes a possibility.
Sssh, don't destroy my naive dreams.

Back