'One Piece' Original Opening

I've never actually seen that, or thought that it was released with an english dub. Still think that the original japanese is better though. I thought Funi where keeping with the original songs this time round?

Seen it ages ago, it would've been well better than the dub rap.

Btw I believe FUNimation are going to use the third opening, Hikari e, for where 4KIDS left off as the opening.

It sad to think what could have been for One Piece. I just glad FUNimation have rescued it and will hopefully restore some of it's Western reputation.

I kind of think its too late for One Piece, 4kids have messed its reputation up so badly nothing can bring it back, plus Funi would have to redo to first 143 episodes because 4kids have cut 39 of those episodes out. Also the Sanji's lollipop and Zoro being Zolo, I highly doubt Ill bother with the dub at all.

Xelis said:
Jayme said:
Xelis said:
Zoro being Zolo, I highly doubt Ill bother with the dub at all.

From what i have heard, he is still staying Zolo
Thats what I ment, its not like Zoro is a very hard word to pronounce in english.

From what i heard it was to do with copyright issues to do the Zoro, as in Zorro: the caped swordsman person, too similar. . . .apparently.

I think to settle it Zoro should fight Zorro. [Yet we all know Three-sword style would win]

But yes, I believe FUNI will and can bring back One Piece, with the obvious edits staying, it won't be retarded and will have good voices. <3

I'm sure that the new Funi dub will be better, and will attract a few people back to One Piece. Sure Sanji will have the lollipop, and Zoro will be Zolo, but even with that, its going to be good, the editing isn't meant to be nearly as heavy, so i'm looking forward to seeing what its like, and how the voices work.

Back