'One Piece' of the Carribbean

jeremy1985

Kiznaiver
This crafty combination of Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean and long-running anime favorite One Piece comes together so well that you'll wonder why it hasn't been done before.

And why not? There's pirates, swashbuckling, and high-seas adventures in both - and both have gone on for a very long time.

The editing of the Pirates' footage was nicely done, and while Captain Jack Sparrow lacks the stretchy arms of Luffy, he holds his own well in this cool cross up.

(credit to AnimeOnline.com for finding this)

Click Here To Watch

I personally think this video is great. It's amazing how effective the pirates footage with one piece music is when put together.

Hmmm. . .I personally was hoping for it too be the other way round. With Luffy and Pirates of the Carribean soundtrack.

I couldn't stop thinking of how much better looking being a Pirate is in One Piece rather than the gritty Pirates of the Carribean.

That was great, very well done. i found it suprising how well the one piece music worked with the video, mind you i do think pirates has a one piecey feeling to it.

Back