Official PlayStation Thread (PSN stuff, discussion..etc)

Arbalest

黒い剣士
Right, since we have one for the 360, here's one for the PS3, it'll prevent multiple topics coming up for each i think. Anywho, i'll leave ya too it(lacks a PS3 at present)

Guess i'll copy Ryo's idea of updating the first post with the addresses. So here's what we got so far:

ayase-uk - Ayase
Mikami201 - Spyro201
Verevolf - Hokum
Jaymii - jayme
Z4C-22 - Tachi
Hollow_God - Will_O'_The_Wisp
mcicy - Mcicy
Arbalest_Maxon - Maxon
Aya-Kun - Aya-Kun
RobertDuskin - Duskin
chaos_generator - chaos
Twinness - Mutsumi
LitespeedEXE - Litespeed
AngelArbalest - Arbalest
xStarryuta - Starryuta
theadlib - Ath
Reevothemusefan - Reevothemusefan
JuriRyuugu - Rena Ryuugu
smathels - Otaku-san
TAZdaKING - TAZdaKING
zen_tattooist - zentattooist
twohands95 - manga_addicted95
Mikari11 - Taka88
NormanicGrav - NormanicGrav

I think part of it is I'm not sure quite what these threads are for, other than PSN ID's, and not many of us seem to have a PS3 (or at any rate, want to play with their AUKN comrades). Talk about the console itself, rather than the games?

Soo. The PS3. It's pretty cool huh?

ayase said:
I think part of it is I'm not sure quite what these threads are for, other than PSN ID's, and not many of us seem to have a PS3 (or at any rate, want to play with their AUKN comrades). Talk about the console itself, rather than the games?

Soo. The PS3. It's pretty cool huh?

Yaaaah it is.

I guess literally too, cause the 360s RRoD comes from it getting too hot on the motherboard. lol.

Just got your message Ayase about what games I'm playing on PS3. Tbh, you probably play more than me so, what are you playing? I'll tell you if we're the same on any lol.

Spyro201 said:
Just got your message Ayase about what games I'm playing on PS3. Tbh, you probably play more than me so, what are you playing? I'll tell you if we're the same on any lol.

It just occured to me to compare trophies and have a look. Looks like we both have LBP and GTA4. I've never actually tried GTA multiplayer yet, but am up for some LBP.

ayase said:
Spyro201 said:

It just occured to me to compare trophies and have a look. Looks like we both have LBP and GTA4. I've never actually tried GTA multiplayer yet, but am up for some LBP.

Well I do have LittleBigPlanet but I dont have GTA4. I hate the GTA games lol.

But yeah man, we should try LBP together sometime.

Had a PS3 night at my bro-in-laws house on Saturday. Plyed SKATE 2, Mirrors Edge (Time Trials) and LBP. I wish I had a PS3 T_T

I love Mirrors Edge... well the timetrials at least. I Managed to get 2 stars on most tracks. Extra happy with this as I'd never even played the game till that night. ^_^

Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Z4C-22

and i'm already friends with Ayase, spyro and Afoia.

btw if anyone likes Disgaea...the third game is out now on ps3

I noticed this too but, IGN say it sucks.

the graphics looked ps1 at best on the back of the case.....not sure thats a good thing for a ps3 game ;)

Back