Ninja Scroll gets the Hollywood remake....

fabricatedlunatic said:
Old post, I know, but...

Aion said:
Never really understood why the film is so popular.
Sex, violence, ninjas, revenge, fantastic cinematography, fluid animation? And, of course, breast sucking. How could it not be popular?

thats a good summary! lol

why is it there loads of hollywood remakes coming out? have they finally ran out of stuff to wright about??

Kendarr said:
why is it there loads of hollywood remakes coming out? have they finally ran out of stuff to wright about??
Trying to find another cash cow to milk now everyone's bored sick of superheroes, and thats what bothers me so much about it. I don't dislike the whole live action idea, it's the spectre of something like live action, americanized, de-philosophised Ghost In The Shell that makes me fear for Steven Spielberg's saftey should I ever obtain a gun two-way radio.

ps. AUKN needs a strikethrough command. Ruining my jokes is not cool.

ayase said:
Kendarr said:
Trying to find another cash cow to milk now everyone's bored sick of superheroes, and thats what bothers me so much about it. I don't dislike the whole live action idea, it's the spectre of something like live action, americanized, de-philosophised Ghost In The Shell that makes me fear for Steven Spielberg's saftey should I ever obtain a gun two-way radio.

ps. AUKN needs a strikethrough command. Ruining my jokes is not cool.

Like all things i'll reserve judgement but hell could be worse :p Besides I don't think they would ever do a 100% authentic adaption, it just wouldn't sell to the audience. On saying that though i don't think it will just be a brainless actioner, i think Dreamworks will keep some of the talking in it :wink: though i've been wrong before :p

I'm sorry but the last live acton i watched was fist of the north star and it was ok if you watched it while hitting the fast forward button, why ruin something that works just do more mangas and anime leave it to people that no what they are doing, :roll:

Back