Ni No Kuni

Okay, I just got horribly confused with this.

Spoilers an' all that jazz for obvious fight against obvious main enemy you will have to fight...

So I just beat Mr Cthulhu in a Cloak. As is typical for an RPG it was a three stage fight (and bizarrely got easier :?) . After it finished the entire cutscenes (including that disjointed way of it having speech, no speech, having speech, no speech way) played out as if it was the end of the game. I was staring at the screen thinking: ''Ang on a minute... Mr Cthulhu Cloak has gone, yes, but the game's subtitle is Curse of the White Witch... AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD OF THE WITCH, LET ALONE FOUGHT THE LASS YET.' Thought that maybe the witch battle was a post-game ordeal, thus making the game's actual subtitle a bit shambolic. But no, as expected, all celebrations cut short by her meddling... blah, blah, blah, we carry on.

To say it was a jarring moment is putting it lightly.

Oh, and the party member AI in said battle was atrocious. Headless chickens had nothing on them....

'SUPER-DUPER POWER MOVE LOL'

ESTER! DEFEND, DAMMIT, DEFEND! DON'T TREAT IT LIKE A SUNDAY EVENING'S STROLL DOWN THE RIVER!

Weird. Really, really... weird.

KevinB said:
If you go onto the creature information screen the ones you have captured are marked by a heart after the creatures name if you have captured it.

Aye, I meant during battle. Should've said that :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
...Simply love love love love love this game, I hug it and snuggle it good night, it has such a child like wonder that games seem to think they too good for these days! KUPO!

Back