Next UK Naruto set out in May!

With the Naruto game,my brother got a free DVD with two episodes on it from the boxset to be released in May.heh was going to post about it being out in May but you beat me to it :p

Because they like to whore money with crappy Naruto products which the fans will buy while waiting? I need Part 2:2, at least before Naruto gets good. =|

Wow I haven't even got my copy of the latest PS2 game, almost bought it today but I'm waiting for all my bills to come out of this pay check, the next one at the end of the month will fund a copy I'm sure

If this keep its up, I'll be 30 by the time they release all Naruto Box set.

And Jetix is now getting boring with endless repeats of Naruto. I wish Sky one or other channels snatch it up, then I wouldn't have to see endless repeats.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Why are Viz taking so long to release Naruto in the States?

The american version comes out the same month as the UK gets it..but a few weeks earlier or some days earlier.
i don't know why it is taking them so long....

Lupus Inu said:
Because they like to whore money with crappy Naruto products which the fans will buy while waiting?
well that could be one of the reasons.

and just to note, Viz Media has just announced the release date for the Third boxset. according to AnimeOnDVD.com & Right Stuf it is comming out on = 05/29/2007
which oddly enough is comming out roughly a week after the UK one....i think a similar thing happend with the 2nd boxset but the R1 still came out earlier :?

i just ordered the 2nd R1 boxset via UP1...should be waiting for me when i return from my short holiday.

Mmm... I was annoyed that the second box set was delayed, but I'm glad the next one's finally appeared on the release schedule. Pity it's a longer interval than the last one, though. I want to see the Chuunin Exam arc again. And the Tsunade arc. And the Sasuke retrieval arc... after that I can't be bothered, heh.

Conan-san said:
So, 60 episodes in one and a half years, not too shabby for the mastas of disastas that are Manga.
Manga aren't allowed to go ahead of the American releases - one of the conditions of Manga's contract from Japan apparently.

In short, they can't help but wait for America to pull its thumb out at their end before they can get on with the UK releases.

Ushio said:
Conan-san said:
So, 60 episodes in one and a half years, not too shabby for the mastas of disastas that are Manga.
Manga aren't allowed to go ahead of the American releases - one of the conditions of Manga's contract from Japan apparently.

In short, they can't help but wait for America to pull its thumb out at their end before they can get on with the UK releases.
Hum...maybe I worded it wrongly, but I was complementing them.

Serisouly, when was the last time we had 60 eps of anything to go on?

actualy, wait its's 13 a box, not 15... 54 then, sorry.

But still 54's good going.

Conan-san said:
Ushio said:
Conan-san said:

Serisouly, when was the last time we had 60 eps of anything to go on?

actualy, wait its's 13 a box, not 15... 54 then, sorry.

But still 54's good going.
Umm... that's still wrong 13 x 4 = 52, which is as far as Manga specified they had licenced last year. They probably have negotiated more by now or will in the near future.

I wonder if they'll drop the licence when they get to the filler. That's if they even get that far. It doesn't seem very profitable to release the filler arcs since nobody seems to actually like them.

Conan-san said:
Whoops sorry dude, my bad! *in automatic defense mode* :lol:

Lupus Inu said:
Fourth boxset has Gaara vs Lee, awesome, though I'd like to see the Konoha invasion arc with dubbing.
Love that fight. Neeeed it!

Back