New version of the public profiles

Since this ultimate website is in the building. . .

A AMV Video Hosting Area or a AMV Download Area would be really cool; it is bit too advanced, but if possible. . .it would be one of the most awesome features ever.

I'm excited for this thing now, something new in my life. xD. i'm so sad.

Jayme said:
Since this ultimate website is in the building. . .

A AMV Video Hosting Area or a AMV Download Area would be really cool; it is bit too advanced, but if possible. . .it would be one of the most awesome features ever.

I'm excited for this thing now, something new in my life. xD. i'm so sad.

AMV hosting area sounds great.
Id love to see that implemented.

aye an amv hosting area, and it would only cost paul £40 a month extra................

not only that, amv's are still as illegal as fansubs but more on the music side than the video footage side, and while linking them from you tube won't get paul in trouble hosting them would

not to mention unless you make the amv yourself you'd also need permission from the original creator

I've hit a bit of a snag in terms of free time. I'm really busy at work right now and the weekend's are enveloped by a variety of different things. I want to get it out of the door as soon as possible, along with the mascot competition, but my energy is being pushed in like ten different directions right now!

Ah. Thats quite snazzy what you've come up with there, Also non-staff people get to answer the Staff questionnaire thing. How very cool.

I'm going to work hard on this over the weekend, so this is just a taste of things to come. It's been a while since I've felt the energy to code this kind of thing, but right now I'm having fun doing it :)

Yup, you can fill the details out and they will be saved. The actual profiles will go live on Saturday at some point, once I've coded a shoutbox and tinkered with the layout a little.

Just went and filled in the details asked there and its looking quite good at the moment. i'm looking forward to seeing what new features you may have implimented into it.

Just had another idea - I can link the collected blog posts on Nakama Britannica Portal into the profiles :)

A few days on... Anyone have any comments or ideas about the profiles? I've pretty much hit a brick wall in terms of what to do next, but no doubt there are many more things I could do.

Okay, to answer your question...

I love the new profile system... So are you going to include a friend list and top ten manga. I love to put more of my top ten manga on =D

No one left me a message on my shoutbox D= Please, someone please send me a message on my shoutbox

Hmm. . Maybe you could put a link to the list of more 'active' users. Near to the top 5 that change. Also I suppose the 10 Top anime list, Could change into the Top Ten Anime & Manga.

I really can't think of any. Hope they help somewhat.

Oooh actually. An 'What Users currently Online' could be cool for the shout boxes, Although that is more or less the same as the 'Recently Online 'Users' thing.

I think I'm finally done. Hahaha. They are kinda pointless now I look back at them. Bah.

EDIT: Awesome, You have put in a 'About Me' thing.

Back