New RPG up for grabs

cercia

School Idol
Antone got that GBA RPG "Riviera" yet? It looks great. Well, I think so. I mean, angels an' stuff. Good. Perhaps it'll play like La Pucelle Tactics and the others...anyway, I was thinking of getting it from "Game Focus" in London but it was £34!

And I'm not in the mood for getting blown up...

Thanks, Necromancer_1983! I'm flattered! Actually my username "cercia" was supposed to be "Celcia" from "Those Who Hunt Elves", only my subtitles said "cercia". That was before I saw Wolf's Rain.

I was in Kingscross station bomb site the day before, exactly 24 hours before it happend (almost to the second) aint I lucky the underground is always late 8)

Ramen89 said:
So you stole them?

Well this is how it happened:

Using my stealth techniques I gained from Splinter Cell, I lowered myself down beside the Woolworth's shop assisant. When she turned her back, I nimbly took the keys and opened up the 'safe' behind the counter aka the treasure chest.
Stuffing as much games I could in my jacket, it suddenly turned into Metal Gear Solid! I had avoid many CCTV cameras and 'guards' spotting me!

But all was not clear! Remembering Grand Theft Auto, I mugged a paser-by and stole some car keys going into her fancy Fort GT Special 2003. Unfortunately the police was on my tail!! I had to run over some people to get back to my hideout before I could dump the games on my bed and sell them on eBay!! Riveria was the only game I wanted to keep!

"A True Life Story" :D
________
MOTORCYCLE TIRES

Did you try game first, only to realise there treasure Chest only contained some gold, a map or a compass, putting all you effort to waste?

Back