New Anime Releases 7/11/2011: Ikki Tousen

The worst thing about the Ikki Tousen cover, and I may have brought this up before at some point, is the shape of Hakufu's breasts. It's like she's smuggling a pair of bowling balls under her dress. HotD's girls may be somewhat over-endowed, but at least their chests are not exempt from the laws of gravity, and that's why HotD is the premier action/boob-service show.

...it's possible that I have given this issue entirely too much thought ^_^;

Anyway, I would have been buying Disappearance had the BD not disappeared from the schedule, so that'll have to wait. Redline next week for sure.

Enourmous gravity defying breasts: the most common superpower.

(Though the best superpower is, of course, money:)

812.jpg

ayase said:
vashdaman said:
If you're not being overly serious, make that more obvious because it doesn't come across in text. If you are being serious that would probably be classed as trolling.
Hmmm, well theres certainly more than a hint of truth in what I posted, but to say that it was posted in overly seriousness would be wrong too, as I don't believe such a post could ever be done in such seriousness...well by a sane person anyway...which I may or not be...
Exactly. People will get the idea that you're either insane or trying to get a rise out of them. And in those circumstances people tend to either ignore you as a troll or turn on the flame-throwers and have at you.

It's a good thing I get ignored all the time on here then

Sparrowsabre7 said:
Enourmous gravity defying breasts: the most common superpower.

Isn't it like, one off the rules of anime physics?!

Already got the what I want from the weeks list,

Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny Complete Series - R1 dvd set (no cuts thank you).
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya - Region A blu-ray (free as I got it using Planetaxel points).

vashdaman said:
^
Thats true, you gotta give the cover props for the sheer lack of shame it has. At least its not being sneaky about it like "heres a nice innocent show about school children and thier daily lives" and then the reality is " Heres a show about breasts, pervy shots, breasts!"

What so you expected a realistic depiction of the human body on a cover for Ikki Tousen.... :eek:

vashdaman said:
Otaku-san said:
I take it you don't like that BBC sticker on the box of Haruhi then :D

Spot on.

Why does a show thats made for 7yr olds have a 15 certificate on it?!
Look man, I just don't know...

I'm just joking ok, before the fanatics come for my blood
Ah, I see.

--

Only thing I'm getting this week is from "next week", since Redline shipped already.

Back