New Anime Releases for Monday:

Nabari No Ou: Complete Series 1 - Part 2

(RRP: £24.99)

19511320_500x500_1.jpg

Xam'd: Lost Memories Part 2
(RRP: £24.99)

19511324_500x500_1.jpg

Anime to be Released the Week After:
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Part 5 (RRP: £24.99)

Those Xam'd covers are pretty bad. I mean the last one left me baffed but at least I was pretty sure I could make a school girl riding a rocket? But with this one I'm honestly not sure what anything on it is apart from the girl standing on the left.

CANNOT WAIT to get part 2 of Xam'd! I've held off watching the first collection until I had the whole thing in one chunk.

Gonna be an expensive month for me, what with the Gundam OO collection looming on the horizon...

memorium said:
X'amed looks awful, and Nabari No Ou's cover is a bit lazy, I'm pretty sure it's near identical to the part 1 cover.

Finished watching Xam'd over the weekend on blu ray and i thought it was great, plenty of action looked amazing and sounded great in 5.1 :)

Shame it seems to be a very much over looked anime, dont get enough action packed scifi anime to watch on dvd/blu ray :(.

Look forward to the final installment of fullmetal alcamist next week.

Well... poop.

Just got an email from Amazon telling me that my PRE-ORDERED copy of XAM'D part 2 - which I pr-ordered THE DAY THE LISTING WENT LIVE will not be processed until the 17th.

Kinda grateful for the extra time to shovel money into my bank account for it but, still...

>.<

GreenTango said:
memorium said:
X'amed looks awful, and Nabari No Ou's cover is a bit lazy, I'm pretty sure it's near identical to the part 1 cover.

Finished watching Xam'd over the weekend on blu ray and i thought it was great, plenty of action looked amazing and sounded great in 5.1 :)

Shame it seems to be a very much over looked anime, dont get enough action packed scifi anime to watch on dvd/blu ray :(.

I saw a copy of it in HMV the other day so I read the plot, it actually looks pretty cool, it's almost like a Bananaman or Captain Marvel-esque situation where a boy (I guess the kid in X'amed is mucholde than them two!) can transofrm into some really cool ****, shame the artwork doesn't sell the idea that well, for a second I though the chick was the main character.

memorium said:
GreenTango said:
memorium said:

I saw a copy of it in HMV the other day so I read the plot, it actually looks pretty cool, it's almost like a Bananaman or Captain Marvel-esque situation where a boy (I guess the kid in X'amed is mucholde than them two!) can transofrm into some really cool ****, shame the artwork doesn't sell the idea that well, for a second I though the chick was the main character.

Have to agree, its quite possible the worst cover art work for anime i've ever seen on the first box set at least, had no idea what to expect or what was going on at first glance, glad i took the gamble on it though.

Back