RRP: £24.99

13704108x.jpg

Anime Legends: Witch Hunter Robin Complete Series
RRP: £24.99  

13704109x.jpg

Evangelion 1.11
RRP: £17.99

12103620x.jpg

Dang it! No anime for me next week, seeing as I'm saving up for my trip to Auto Assembly.

Thank goodness I had the foresight to pre-order SEED Destiny ages ago.

Yes. I'm fully aware. :oops:

Evangelion looks interesting, though I can't make up my mind if I want to check that or the older series out first. I was tempted by Witch Hunter Robin as well, as the trailers I saw for it made it look like a classy show. But being a bit twitchy about anything to do with witchcraft, I decided against it in the end.

Once the money starts rolling in again, though, Sword Of the Stranger is a dead cert. :wink:

Already own Witch Hunter Robin on region 1 dvd. Also own region A blu-ray of Sword of the Stranger

I received the Evangelion Movie blu-ray on Saturday so there is not anything worth getting left on the list.

Probably rent Evangelion over the summer or sumit. I just made a bulk purchase from Rightstuf due to thier Bargain Bin sale thing they have goin on at the moment. Thus, no money to buy any UK releases for a while.

In saying that, I have £35 of HMV-able vouchers incomming...

Still nothing at all for me :(

I have every single thing there already as R1 or a previous edition with the exception of WHR. Still, Geass R2 soon, so I'll be able to inject a tiny dose of money into the UK industry then.

(And hopefully sooner when Unicorn finally appears from Beez's store!)

R

ilmaestro said:
megagold5 said:
Probably rent Evangelion over the summer or sumit.
Honestly dude, you'll get it watched in an evening.

Thats why I'm renting it... :? I generally just start up a 3-disc rental thing over july and august and catch up on and Games and DVDs (mostly films) that I have missed out on over the year.

got my eva 1.1 hmv version on blu ray this morning can't wait to watch it =)

Didn't realize that sword of the stranger was ment to be out today, did see it on play seems to be pretty expensive ill have a look around i think

as for the rest i already have witch hunter robin and might pick up gundam seed destiney later as i have the first series

Back