RRP: £24.99

euerkaseven1.jpg

Gundam Seed: Part 1 - Anime Legends

12699392x.jpg

Gundam Seed: Part 2 - Anime Legends

12691903x.jpg

Who's had their Anime Legends stuff in the post so far?

I had the three box sets here on pre-order about a week before the release date. Wondered if I might get them on Saturday, but... no dice.

HdE said:

I had the three box sets here on pre-order about a week before the release date. Wondered if I might get them on Saturday, but... no dice.

Well the Euerka Seven image is scaned from my own copy I received today. I received Gundam Seed Part 2 as well but I haven't order Gundam Seed part 1 yet as couldn't get it for same price as the other 2 Anime legend box sets (£14.27)

All that is needed now is for me to be persuaded to consider Eureka Seven. Once I've acquired the titles I'm currently seeking, that is.

Availability / delivery of these titles seems to be a hot discussion topic elsewhere online. Probably worth mentioning that I received dispatch confirmation on all three of the titles I pre-ordered.

HdE said:

Well I got my Eureka 7 on Saturday. The difference being, I pre-ordered months ago. I don't think anyone can really complain about not receiving something on the release date if they only pre-order a week in advance (not saying that you're complaining, but some doubtless are). Initial stock levels have to be taken into consideration - On some popular items, retailers can have their entire stock spoken for weeks prior to release.

That's pretty much what I concluded, Ayase.

To be honest, I'm not really kicking my heels waiting for these box sets to arrive - I'm just interested in how soon folks receive them, given the shaky start Anime Legends got off to with regard to stuff actually being released.

Still - all looks good now. Most folks seem to be either receivign the sets or notification of dispatch. I don't have mine yet - damn you, super saver delivery plan! :lol:

I haz dem!

Mr. Postie arrived today with a big cardboard brick, with the Amazon logo all over it. I eagerly tore it open to find - ALL THREE OF TEH BOX SETS I ORDERED!

I really like how these are packaged! the cases are slightly slimmer than the brick cases I generally find my R1 Anime Legends stuff arrives in. Plus, is it me, or do these cases seem a bit sturdier?

I'm impressed, Mr. Beez. I intend to buy more! *Koff koff! * Gundam Wing *Koff!*

Back