New Anime Releases for Monday:

(Blu-Ray) Eden of the East Movie 2: Paradise Lost

(RRP: £22.99)

21660643_500x500_1.jpg

Eden of the East Movie 2: Paradise Lost
(RRP: £17.99)

21660642_500x500_1.jpg

Anime to be Released the Week After:
Pokemon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life (RRP: £9.99)
Pokemon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior (RRP: £9.99)

Already got my copy of Eden of the East: Paradise Lost in the post on Friday which now looks odd next to the dvd cover on the 1st movie.

I know I don't really have the right to offer such advice, but I'd still honestly recommend Eden fans to completely ignore both movies, they added almost nothing of any worth for me, and I'm a big fan of the series. Actually if anything, they just work towards making the series seem slightly pointless and cheap. If you just watch the series and ignore the movies, you won't sully your memories of what is a great show on it's own.

Sorry, but I'm still mind boggled at how the usually stellar Kamiyama got it so utterly wrong with these movies. I mean you always know the quality is questionable when a movie has a series style intro sequence.

Eden of the East Movie 2: Paradise Lost (Blu-ray) arrived over the weekend for me (now I have both movies to watch).

Not interested in the Pokemon releases next week though.

I liked the movies. They definitely weren't as tight as the TV series (which I marathoned hungrily), but I don't regret buying and watching them. I remember being in a frenzy at the end of the TV version wanting to know what happened next!

Also not interested in the weak dub-only Pokemon on offer for next week.

R

One wonders if the two Eden Of the East movies will be collected in a double pack at some point. Would be a great way to pick them up.

HdE said:
One wonders if the two Eden Of the East movies will be collected in a double pack at some point. Would be a great way to pick them up.

Eventually I guess, once the new DVD/Blu-ray Combo for the TV series that Funimation are releasing late December has appeared, I believe we could see that happen within the next year possibly :wink:

It's the Funimation way of things! XD

Back