(RRP: £19.99)

14305021x.jpg

Desert Punk Complete Collection
(RRP: £49.99)

15411619x.jpg

Naruto: Shippuden the Movie

(RRP: £17.99)

13530272x.jpg

Does anyone know what Desert Punk is like?

Someone recommended it to me. Also that woman's breasts are a little big don't you think?

I really hate that Naruto cover, like, a lot. It looks unfinished. They should have used that black text they use for the series to say "The Movie" and placed it in a less crowded area. Hopefully it looks better once its released.

kippy666 said:

Someone recommended it to me. Also that woman's breasts are a little big don't you think?

Desert Punk is great. I was highly suprised by it and gave it a notably rare 9/10. :p

Tis very, very funny. End is a tad odd though, as I recall.

I will be buying Desert Punk if I can get it for a price alot closer to the R1 release. Guess I will get the Naruto movie at some point as well.

kippy666 said:
Also that woman's breasts are a little big don't you think?

Really? I hadn't... snrrk!- noticed.... BWAHAHAHAHAAA! Sorry - I just couldn't say that with a straight face! :lol:

HdE said:
kippy666 said:
Also that woman's breasts are a little big don't you think?

Really? I hadn't... snrrk!- noticed.... BWAHAHAHAHAAA! Sorry - I just couldn't say that with a straight face! :lol:

Lol! Hush you! I can't stop looking at them! There are way too big!!!

megagold5 said:
kippy666 said:

Desert Punk is great. I was highly suprised by it and gave it a notably rare 9/10. :p

Tis very, very funny. End is a tad odd though, as I recall.

Looks like I should probably watch a few episodes online to see if its the kind of thing I would find funny then. Thanks for your help

kippy666 said:
Lol! Hush you! I can't stop looking at them! There are way too big!!!

That's coz you've been PULLED IN to their LOCAL GRAVITY WELL and you cannot ESCAPE THEIR ORBIT!!!

On a more serious note, it's that precise detail which has put me off the show.

no problem kibby666 (are we related? it's just the whole 666 thing! :p) as for the rest of the week's stuff i have made a seldom vow never to buy nartuo movies. :p

For the first time HMV have failed to get Ah! My Goddess to me before the release and on the release for that matter. Hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow.

devilrules666
durial666
kippy666

you lot are family but just never knew.

bought naruto shippuden movie today, its £10.99with free delivery on amazon btw people.

hehehe! I'm going to have to kick myself for being so unoriginal later.

Does this mean we are all devils children or something? :eek:

Back