New Anime Releases 18/07/2011: Xam'd & Casshern Sins

ilmaestro said:
Well, I'll be ordering the first part of Xam'd, anyway. To go back to my earlier argument:

Scenario A - you can play imported BDs fine:

You have no problems. If Manga don't release part 2, you can import it.

Scenario B - you can't play imported BDs:

i) You decide to do nothing with the first part of the show. You end up either not buying the second half of the series or having to buy the second half on DVD with no BD release, or being able to have the whole series on BD (less likely since you didn't buy the first part).

ii) You decide to buy the first part on BD. You end up either not buying the second half of the series or having to buy the second half on DVD with no BD release, or being able to have the whole series on BD (now more likely since you showed your support for the series by buying the first part).

iii) You buy the first half on BD. The second half gets cancelled, you import from Australia for the second half, as they are also Region B. You get hit by the exchange rate, which is crappy right now, and then you get hit by customs as well. But you have it all on Blu.

I suppose I should purchase it if it makes the release of the second half on BD more likely.

Does anyone know if it comes with a slip case like some of the other Manga BDs?.

Just Passing Through said:
iii) You buy the first half on BD. The second half gets cancelled, you import from Australia for the second half, as they are also Region B. You get hit by the exchange rate, which is crappy right now, and then you get hit by customs as well. But you have it all on Blu.
And the spine inconsistency triggers an unforeseen massive OCD episode, and you lose your job because you can't leave the house before you turn the lights on and off 5000 times, and you lose your family because they think it's because of them you keep washing your hands every five minutes, and then you may as well kill yourself.

Won't somebody, anybody, think of the spines?!

Back