RRP: £39.99

12103554x.jpg

Dante's Inferno
RRP: £14.99

12103569x.jpg

Death Note: Relight Vol.1
RRP: £14.99

12103561x.jpg

Is there any reason to believe it wouldn't be subbed? I'd be startled if it wasn't.

Nothing for me either this week but not too surprising given that there are only three shows, and one is a recap. C'mon Beez, get Geass R2 :)

R

BlackWolf said:
Kaede said:
What is Deathnote R?

I think its the movie retelling of the series, i think there's only 2-3 vols and it covers all 37 eps, there should be some new footage in there somewhere if i recall correctly
There's new footage as bookends, but its pretty much a recap movie. It doesn't cover all 37 episodes, though - only the L story arc. There's a second Death Note R (which I didn't watch) that recaps the latter half of the show.

Jayme said:
BlackWolf said:
Kaede said:
What is Deathnote R?

I think its the movie retelling of the series, i think there's only 2-3 vols and it covers all 37 eps, there should be some new footage in there somewhere if i recall correctly
There's new footage as bookends, but its pretty much a recap movie. It doesn't cover all 37 episodes, though - only the L story arc. There's a second Death Note R (which I didn't watch) that recaps the latter half of the show.

That's actually pretty cool, seeing as that's exactly where they should have ended the story. smh

EDIT: 200 posts! WOOT! 8)

Back