New Anime Releases 04/02/2013

Space Pirates for me this week.

I'll probably get Tiger and Bunny at some point, but I will wait for a price drop or something.

Will get Tiger & Bunny, very torn on Space Pirates. I'd rather the US BD but the price difference is immense, which will probably lead me to do the worst thing for the industry and buy nothing while I hope it comes down in price.

Ordered Bodacious Space Pirates but wont be getting Tiger and Bunny, really want to watch this series but i cannot justify buying it when it costs over £3 an episode!, will wait for a complete set or import it.

GreenTango said:
Ordered Bodacious Space Pirates but wont be getting Tiger and Bunny, really want to watch this series but i cannot justify buying it when it costs over £3 an episode!, will wait for a complete set or import it... /quote]

Three pounds per episode isn't really that much, especially for a BD/DvD combo, in a niche genre like Anime fans should be prepared to spend a little more to support quality releases.

Tiger & Bunny: Part 1 should hopefully arrive tomorrow. It's at a decent price and has some pretty cool things with it and I've been waiting to own it for a while so it's a no-brainer for me. :)

I really wanted Bodacious Space Pirates, But I just don't/didn't feel like watching it again so soon. But as soon as the very likely Complete Collection appears, I will buy it then.

Rosencrantz said:
Three pounds per episode isn't really that much, especially for a BD/DvD combo, in a niche genre like Anime fans should be prepared to spend a little more to support quality releases.
Quality being the operative word :p

If Tiger & Bunny has subtitles up to par with every other anime distributor, I'm in. Otherwise I'll be waiting to see how Viz's release turns out.

Space Pirates is deathly boring, so I'll be giving that a pass. Anyone with a hankering for light-hearted space opera should invest in the R1 Captain Tylor set instead. You'll thank me later.

Only Bodacious Space Pirates for me, since it was one of my favourite series last year, and I have been looking forward to rewatching it :D Just got to wait for it to come in the post now.

Kinda mixed about Tiger and Bunny. Dunno what really to expect from it. Will probably buy it once all the volumes are out.
Not gonna bother with BSP

Back