Neverwinter Nights

Lerion

Dandy Guy, in Space
I've been wondering for a while now If anyone on here plays Neverinter nights.

If so, do any of you have an online world or somesuch?

Used to play it, but the orginal game was very linear once you finished it and tried to play it again. The add on games were fun, but again linear. Problem i found was my fav class (monk) made the game to easy.
Problem with fan made modules was finding decent ones amongst the dross

It's a good game, but for best results take it online. Playing through the campaigns with a party of friends is great fun, and there's a ton of great third-party modules to be found as well. Try http://nwvault.ign.com/ for some of the best addons.

Played online time ago... I haven't unistalled it and if someone want to play in a permaworld or some mod togeter he have only to ask...

It seems that My computer won't let me acess any of the servers. It lets me view their names, but won't let me join/

Major damnness.

I love this game and have all the add-on games but I didn't play it online when I last installed it as I had a crappy net connection, however I now have cable broadband and when Neverwinter Nights 2 is released later this year I will definately be playing that online.... Can't wait

Thought I'd pass this piece of info on, Neverwinter Nights 2 is due for release in the UK 20th October 2006 and there will be a special edition release the same day which comes with:

NWN Figurine
Artwork and Music CD
Art Book
A3 Cloth Map
10 Pre-generated Good Characters
Special In Game Item
NWN Ring (real not an in game item)

And

The original NWN and both Expansion Packs

All this for £34.99 (Game only release will cost £24.99)

Back