Neo Magazine Issue #4 out now

bought mine today and had a read-thru over a cup of coffee in York city centre - the best way to do it i reckon. ;) i think this issue's better than ever. more pages, same price and good content. it's shaping up to be a very good mag.

I bought my copy yesterday and i found it to be a very good read, it really is getting better and better each issue. I really liked the front cover (it's always good for a magazine to have instant appeal), the reviews were good (i have lots more things to buy, Fullmetal Alchemist and Devil May Cry 3 amoung the many) although i don't like it when they give away too much of the plot, as they often seem to. The manga preview is very nice, you can get a better feel for the story than you could with the six pages they featured before; that said, i want to buy Eerie Queerie and Paradise Kiss just as much as i want to buy Cowboy Bebop. Although i did miss the poster (i've been kind of hoping for the past couple of issues that they will feature either something really cool that i'm interested in or a really cute guy :lol:)
I was also happy they did a review of both the psp and the nintendo ds, i was pretty sure before reading the review that i wanted the wonderfully attractive psp but now i hear how shoddy it is i'm not so sure.

All in all a good magazine, but then like most i would buy it even if it wasn't.

Back