Naruto

Y-San

Shinki
Taka88 said:
Lawrence said:
Am I the only one who feels the latest arc is doing nothing for them?

Especially with all these asspull powers, especially that teleport ninjitsu.

I should probably stop reading but it's ending soon, so I hear...

Where you heard it Naruto will ending soon ?

I only want know who is tobi is and i will like see five kages fight to madara. I feel it will be biggest final battle between naruto and sasake vs tobi

Just author comments on the opening pages of each volume, like Kishimoto having planned out the end of Naruto, that and it's becoming pretty obvious, since this is really what it has been building up to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Its about bloody time, i'm glad to see the recent update :)

Only thing is, now that this has happened, i have a funny feeling that the story will now pan to the kage's fighting and ignore whats happened this week in an annoying ploy to keep the readers sucked in and waiting for the epic fight ahead.

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
So many asspulls...how the hell is Naruto supposed to realistically stand up against FIVE tailed beasts?!. Also, nice to see Talk no Jutsu finally worked on Kurama 9.9.

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Well considering the nine tails is supposed to have near infinite amounts of chakra and by far the most amount of chakra compared to the rest of the tailed beasts It's hardly too unbelievable.

Those facts where given way back in the original anime and again in shippuden i believe. But what doesn't add up is that when naruto stole the chakra from the nine tails, he stole the majority of it..... so how the hell is the nine tails meant to give anymore? surely it'll kill him.

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
Tachi said:
Well considering the nine tails is supposed to have near infinite amounts of chakra and by far the most amount of chakra compared to the rest of the tailed beasts It's hardly too unbelievable.

Those facts where given way back in the original anime and again in shippuden i believe. But what doesn't add up is that when naruto stole the chakra from the nine tails, he stole the majority of it..... so how the hell is the nine tails meant to give anymore? surely it'll kill him.
Plotkai.

Sure, the 9-tails may be the strongest out of the others, but am I really supposed to believe that it's stronger than over half of the tailed beasts at once? To be fair though, the 8-tails is with it as well.

Also, I don't like how Kishimoto is making this war "Real time". Too many off-screen fights.

Taka88

Kiznaiver
I can't wait next week how is nine tails fox and Naruto are work together. I believe nine tails is strongest tailed beasts because his chakra is massive and powerful.
I feel Kishimoto forget about five kages fight to fake madara and itchi will visit to kabuto. What happened to Sasake because he is enter to the battlefield.

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Hmm, a funny idea just appeared in my mind.... who's to say that Naruto and Bee are the only giants against the other tailed beasts?

Who's to say that the 3 giant toads (can't remember names) that fought with naruto against PAIN cannot be called by naruto? It'll be interesting to see what happens. After all the main giant toad did infact fight the 1 tail back in the original series.

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Some may moan about believability but this week for me was just.... action packed awesomeness, i really can't wait for this weeks manga to be made into an anime, that fight is getting really good.

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
Moan about believability? Don't mind if I do.

If Naruto and Kurama manage to counter a Biju Bomb from FOUR other tailed beasts...that'd be insane.

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Come on man, its naruto... his dad could teleport and he has 16-17 years of Kurama's chakra thats just been piling up over time to do all this.

*jazz hands*

magic.

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Okay so we've learnt alittle bit about the prophecy that the tailed beasts where told about by the sage of the six paths but whats actually happened?

By the looks of it they where all eaten, but the closing messages says naruto has been entrusted with their souls so whats actually gone on? Are we meant to believe that the tailed beasts are now in naruto or the statue? will there be some sort of power rangers moment and they all combine to become something new and fight the statue and tobi?

Or are they now at rest and waiting for naruto to break them free from the statue? it hinted that they will be together again in the body of the prophet child they now know to be naruto and they will not be the same as they currently are... can we expect them to all change in appearance or did that mean mentally?

Closing note.... baby tailed beasts lol. cute i guess

Tachi

Mushi-shi
A nice emotional build up chapter but in light of everything else that's been brought to the table over the past few weeks, nothing really happened this chapter. Chances are that we will get another stop gap next week too (highly likely to be sasuke's team and what they've been upto in the meantime, otherwise the other likely storyline it will pick up with is the kage's fight, returning to the main naruto fight in the next few weeks)

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Anyone else up to date with the story?

I don't know if its because i took a 9 week gap out of the manga or what but i'm really confused right now.

First of all sasuke hates itachi, then the village is blamed for itachi's killfest. now itachi himself was told by danzou to choose the village or lose his brother, so now...... sasuke in his right mind would hate his brother for lying again and pretty much the whole middle bit about it being the villages fault is actually B.S and it was what it was on face value: Danzou, Itachi and Tobi's fault.

What a mick take, just stick with the story not confuse it!!!

BDT87

Student Council President
So we now know who Tobi's real identity is, it's Obito

Thought that would a bit obvious?

Uppa

BDT87 said:
So we now know who Tobi's real identity is, it's Obito

Thought that would a bit obvious?

Although I don't rally to NARUTO's defence most of the time, I really do feel that Kishimoto did a good job of shaking some parts of his readership off the scent of Tobi's identity.
Making Tobi masquerade as Madara and introducing characters such as Kagami and Izuna did exactly what I guess Kishimoto intended; a good chunk of us did think that those two would be more likely candidates, and some were ready to argue to that effect. And--for a time--we even took as a given that Tobi was Madara, at least until the real Madara was brought to light--that really did give us reason to lose faith in the idea that he was Obito. Admittedly, there were those that were totally bonded to the idea that Obito was his real identity--but I do commend Kishimoto for instilling some considerable doubt and keeping the mystique alive. I do think he deserves that honour, and I was happy with this chapter as a result.

BDT87

After the identity has been revealed, I actually can't wait to see chapter 600
Any thought's what might happen.
It's all going to turn to Kakashi.

BDT87

Chapter 600

So Obito came back because Kakashi didn't full fill his promise protecting Rin. And at the end of the chapter Madara appeared by Obito.

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
Kishimoto really sucks with hiding things. The identity of Naruto's father and Tobi were guessed by fans years ago. Never tell him about a surprise birthday party, because he'll spoil it...a whole year before.

I just hope we y'know, actually find out what happened to Rin. I was really pissed off that Naruto distracted him from that. Also, I assume that means the Five Kage were defeated?