Naruto: Shippuuden (Hurricane Chronicles)

Lupus Inu said:
They should've just had Junko Takeuchi do a monologue for Naruto and him still wanting to find Sasuke, instead of showing everything with Sai and Yamato and it's got to be obvious Naruto still wants Sasuke back as he is Naruto's "friend". Sasuke really doesn't know what he wants. ._.

That would be boring though... As a non-manga reader, the first 15 minutes made these episodes for me, they were amazing and immediately re-established everything I love about the show. I don't know who Sai and Yamato are either and I can't really say anything was spoiled, since Sasuke was always going to show up sooner or later. It's kinda like how Berserk shows us the future with Guts, then flashes back to his time with the Hawks, just because we know how something will turn out doesn't make it any less riveting. Perhaps with Death Note, but not really Naruto.

I can see what you mean about it being boring, it wouldn't have the same effect as what was shown, but still informative on the same thing. Sai and Yamato are those 2 others you seen with them, but more about that another time. But with Berserk that occurred naturally with the anime following the manga perfectly, showing Gutt's present then refering to the past, but this was showing the future then switched to the present.

I've just finished watching the episode and I have to say I was inpressed. Having banned myself from spoilers, one of the things that grabbed my attention the most was the more 'mature' looking style of animation.
I was hoping to see some more of the characters, Hinata and Neji in particular so as Charter_Mage said it would have been nice for it to be anouther hour long.
I have to say, having been a Sasuke fan-girl from the beginning, his re-newed bishiness only seems to have increased that sadly enough.
The spoiler at the beginning was a little unexpected on my part, having avoided all spoilers and so has left me annoyed by the cross-cut back cX Dammit all!
I'd agree that more Asian Kung-Fu Generation is needed! But I personally really liked the OP and ED. It's looking good I would say!

Just finished watching and WHY the cliff hanger I wanna see Naruto fight Kakashi, I loved Jirayas line to Kikashi warning him if he goes easy on Naruto he'll crush him.

I kinda felt bad for Naruto though that everyone else is now a Chunnin and he's still on the bottom rung of the ninja ladder.

Also 2 new enemies brought in for the first ep was very impressive

I would also have liked to see Hinata's reaction to Narutos return

America's dubbed well into the seventies now; it shouldn't be too long before we see some more. I imagine the new TV scheduling season (around Easter time, maybe summer) will bring about a new load.

As far as I'm aware of the plot of the manga, even where it currently is there's still a HECK of a lot more story to go; I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't even halfway through the entire overall Naruto plot. There wouldn't be any point re-introducing any of the characters at all if they weren't going to be used.

Still haven't watched it yet, but I am looking forward to it. I'm also looking forward to hearing the new soundtrack ^___^ I'll definitely be buying that one when it's out.

I can't wait!! I know that there's couple of episodes avaliable round about but I'm only on episode 165. I know they're fillers and all but I think I'll watch those all before seeing the new.

Chris Maxwell said:
I can't wait!! I know that there's couple of episodes avaliable round about but I'm only on episode 165. I know they're fillers and all but I think I'll watch those all before seeing the new.

Up to ep 3 online and its basically a replay of the first 3 eps of the series with Naruto and Sakura taking on Kakashi trying to get his bells again.... I am really hoping we get to see some new Naruto moves as we've now seen how Sakura has developed

Naruto better have learned some great moves while he's been training. How much would it piss people off if all he did was used the same moves until something like episode 20 or something.

Thats why I am hoping he has learned something new from Ero-Senin and he will get to use them against Kakashi or in the up coming episodes

Back